March 11th, 2014
Fashion News, Snapshot
By Faith

r-kelly-irina-shayk-by-albert-watson-for-v-magazine-march-2014-13

r-kelly-irina-shayk-by-albert-watson-for-v-magazine-march-2014

r-kelly-irina-shayk-by-albert-watson-for-v-magazine-march-2014-1

r-kelly-irina-shayk-by-albert-watson-for-v-magazine-march-2014-2

R. Kelly and Irina Shayk by Albert Watson for V Magazine March 2014.

Source: V Magazine

20 Responses to “Snapshot: R. Kelly and Irina Shayk by Albert Watson for V Magazine March 2014 [Warning Some Images NSFW]”

I actually like it!! The hand placement in the first picture is a bit suspect but overall it’s a good job!

2. C. says:

R Kelly is a monster and a criminal, responsible for ruining many young women’s lives. Read up on him. Surprised any magazine would feature him. I don’t understand why he gets a pass. Seeing his face makes me nauseous.

3. BougieHippie says:

This head-shot though!

I love you Claire, but 2 men who obviously have little respect for young women in one day?
    I smell a theme..
    Come on darling! Your work is more conscious isn’t it?

5. Key says:

I have to agree with Anonymous, this is a great site, I love it and Claire you are doing BIG things. Let’s make sure we do not support those who are abusive to women and children. Fight for those who do not have a voice!

6. MAJOR says:

In that case, a lot of articles shouldn’t get posted, esp the ones who showcase Naomi Campbell (crazy and abusive), Rihanna (drug and alcohol abuser), Kim K. (we won’t go there) and the list goes on…..

7. KS says:

Crimes against children are the lowest of the low, and as far as I know Naomi, Rihanna and Kim K are not child molesters so the comparison is ridiculous. And yes, I too am offended to see R. Kelly on one of my favorite sites.

@Ks you put the nail on the head!

9. Deedee says:

he is a pedophile…aaliyah, child sex tape, and goodness knows how many others. We pretend it’s ok and it is not! Absolutely not. I was disgusted to see him here. Child abuse in our community is ignored…like it’s ok for our little girls to be abused and taken advantage of. It is not. Recidivism for pedophilia is off the charts…If you think R.Kelly is ok then you need to re-examine your beliefs and value system.

10. makeeasweet says:

Im so glad other people are speaking out against R kelly on here.I cant stand to listen or look at a child molester. Im so shock how other women keep saying they love Rkelly and brush off the child molester stuff like it nothing.People look at me crazy for not liking him ugh.

11. Claire says:

We report the news, sometimes it’s controversial, like Terry Richardson and R. Kelly. Our inclusion doesn’t mean we ‘support’ him per se, but perhaps are more keen on having conversations like we’re having above.x

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS I STILL DONT KNOW THE FULL TRUE STORY BEHIND THE R.KELLY FIASCO. I KNOW IT INVOLVED AN UNDERAGE GIRL AND A TAPE BUT I COMPLETELY HAVE NO DETAILS. DID HE KNOW SHE WAS UNDERAGE? BUT OTHER THAN THAT WHO CARES… IM NOT HERE FOR HIM, IM HERE FOR THE FASHIONS…
    AND PLEASE DONT TRY TO SWEEP OTHER CELEBRITIES WRONG DOINGS UNDER THE RUG.IF IT WAS YOU YOURSELF OR FAMILY THAT WAS AFFECTED BY THERE ACTIONS THERE WOULD BE A DIFFERENT SONG. #HYPOCRITES
    I BET IF A .KELLY SONG CAME ON IN THE CLUB, WHEN THE BEAT DROP SO WOULD YALL TAILS… REGARDLESSS OF WHAT HE DID OR DID NOT DO HE IS A MUSIC GENIUS AND THAT IS ALL.

13. MsNomer says:

I love you Claire and team, but I call BS on your reasoning. This is a fashion site, not a news forum. Lets call a spade a spade, this is not reporting its promoting, There is nothing fashionable about a pedophile. I hope in the future you won’t promote him or anything associated with him for the sake of being sensational. It’s true that too many in our community have given this monster a pass.

14. T. says:

Beautifully shot.

15. bella says:

R Kelly yuck! i agree @msnomer

16. Tee says:

I agree I say No to R. Kelly/ Terry Richardson & when I hear a R. Kelly song come on I do not dance I get creeped out because we all know that the target group is not 18 and over. I know this is a fashion site/new forum but I can not support child molesters especially having to go through the issue as a child for years. At the end of the day it is your site Claire but you have the comments available for opinions to be voiced. This is not to be taking as shade but I do feel as though anyone who sexual abuse children should be black listed.

17. Georgia says:

Yeah, two predators in a row? Vomit inducing (and for the record, I find serial employee-abuser Naomi Campbell equally inappropriate). I, too, love this site, but I also call B.S. on Claire’s response. When the site’s writers want a discussion, they frame it as such. This is promotion of both persons.

18. JJ says:

I feel it is wrong to persecute one person for their actions and not the next. If you are going to raise hell about R.Kelly and Terry, than raise hell about others that have allegedly done horrible things, because at the end of the day if its against your morals than its wrong to you no matter the magnitude of the incident. Because I can guarantee the same ppl disgusted with R. Kelly and Terry have some celebrities that they praise (or like) that has done some horrible crimes in the past (maybe they are not as publicized as the next).

Also, if you are that disgusted with this post, why did you click on it, just to post a negative comment. This is a fashion site, here to report about the industry, you can not expect every post to be tailored for you, (when you run a business you can not cater to EVERY SINGLE OPINION ON EARTH) and you can not expect every post to be the belief of the people running the site. Personal opinions are different in professional settings.

Exactly MsNomer.

Tons of fashion stories dont make it to the site.
    Why these 2?
    This isnt about journalistic intergrity or censorship this is about woman refusing to continue to showcase and promote men who abuse other women. Young girls. It would be a whole nother ball game if someone on the FBD teams daughter or cousin or friend had an unpleasant run in with one of these two. If you want to be a journalist, be a journalist and research the history and stories behind these men. Show the opposing voice. Or better yet victims voice. Come on Claire.. We can do better. Stop making excuses.

it seems like when u got money u got power…i am not jugging him but got many questions about the fact that he had sex with teens…