March 10th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Everyone’s trying the crop top trend on for size! Krysten Ritter popped by the Wendy Williams show top in a $295 Cropped Sweater and Skirt combo by Jonathan Simkahi:
_2--Krysten-Ritter's-Wendy-Williams-Show-Jonathan-Simkhai-Cropped-Intarsia-Sweater,-Matching-Skirt,-and-Mango-Plaid-Pumps
She played with patterns with Mango plaid pumps:
_-Krysten-Ritter's-Wendy-Williams-Show-Jonathan-Simkhai-Cropped-Intarsia-Sweater,-Matching-Skirt,-and-Mango-Plaid-Pumps
Her top has a diagonal contrast of black and gray panels.
Her $295 skirt is cut for a close fit.
0 Krysten Ritter's Wendy Williams Show Jonathan Simkhai Cropped Intarsia Sweater, Matching Skirt, and Mango Plaid Pumps
Hmm…I actually like the set, but the shoes make no sense here. A black or neutral pump would’ve been the best choice, no?
What do you think?

18 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Krysten Ritter’s Wendy Williams Show Jonathan Simkhai Cropped Intarsia Sweater, Matching Skirt, and Mango Plaid Pumps”

Please get her some food and the sun…stat

2. pican says:

@anonymous…her body bangs so shat up..

3. 2 Cents says:

Skeletor

4. Jessy says:

Would look much better on a Rihanna-esque body type.

5. Pinchez says:

Why can’t we as women appreciate everyone for THEIR own body type and complexion. Gheese, she is tall and skinny and super white. I guess not everyone wants a tan. Her body is modelesque and on point. SMH

She looks malnourished

No, she doesn’t look malnourished. Not everyone is meant to be nor strives to be “thick”, curvy, or overweight. I think she looks nice, I just would have preferred a different shoe, perhaps a bright red lip, and more tamed hair. I may give this look a try.

8. grace says:

9. lily says:

No she doesn’t look malnorished she actually looks lovely. Everybody is not afraid of the gym unlike some people all in the name of being curvy which is just another word for being fat. And some people actually like being alabaster white. Everybody doesn’t hav to get skin cancer all in the name of getting a tan. My only problem with her is that she didn’t comb her hair. All in all she looks lovely

10. Sasha says:

I don’t think she is too skinny. To be honest her and Rihanna’s body type are not too far off. She is just taller with skinnier legs. Some of these comments tho -__-. I love it the outfit and the shoes (idk y). Lily I agree with you. If she would have done her hair then her look would have been complete!!

11. Hello says:

You guys love criticizing people she looks fine but moving on I love this on her & I actually think the plaid shoes work for her

12. Fashionista123 says:

I agree with Lily…

13. Who? Me? says:

Lol@pican and shatap…..

I think she looks nice and I kinda like the shoes too.

14. Jessy says:

Eh, maybe it’s the skin tone and look that’s not working (IMO calm down B list stans). She’s trying to be sexy, but there’s something about her that doesn’t make this work. Like if Taylor Swift were to wear this outfit…

15. fash says:

Its okay to tell someone they are too pale and they need sun,
    But its not ok to tell lupita she is too black she needs bleach

Interesting……..

The shoes are ugly, she is too thin nice wait tho

16. Jessy says:

I don’t care if she tans or not (and Lupita most definitely doesn’t need to bleach). But certain clothing choices (whether it’s the color of the fabric or otherwise) work better for different people. Tall/Short, thin/normal/curvy whatever… this look would kill on Katy Perry. This girl looks awkward #sorrynotsorry.

But that’s JMHO.

17. mAK says:

Love the whole look, especially the shoes. Very cute!

18. theresa says:

was she high when she came on the show