March 10th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Thema from London

Today’s Bombshell is Thema from London:
thema from london
The blogger for www.stylehercloset.blogspot.co.uk writes, “I’m currently [in school for] Media Studies.”
thema4
” What I love about fashion is that you’re able to experiment with colours and patterns in order to create an individual style that suits you.”

thema6
” However I love taking risks…”

thema3
“… as I feel it’s important sometimes to step out you comfort zone.”

thema2
” After all, you never know what you could pull off…”
thema6
“… unless you try. ”

thema5
Hot! You have some great looks, here! Love your ensemble with the Zara embellished bowtie, and your crop top and skirt combo is bomb!
See more on Instagram @stylehercloset and on Thema’s blog, www.stylehercloset.blogspot.co.uk.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
24 comments

24 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Thema from London”

1. Candace says:

I don’t think she has bad style. I acutally like mosted of her looks. I think she’s just missing the finishing details that would make her pics better. For example, if you are going to rock a really high open-toe platform heel, you have to paint your toes. Just b/c you have a long weave/extensions doen’s mean you don’t have to do anything to it. Her hair was giving more style in all the pics with the short hair cut. Last, she has a nice chest/boobies. They would like nicer and her waist would look even smaller if they were supported in a better bra.

2. She looks confused…..I dont see anything that pops! The last pic is the only one i like.

Déja vu

4. Felicia says:

Can someone please buy her a bra?

5. Reesey says:

I don’t understand the obsession with her boobs?! Her style is on point.

6. Queenie says:

Some nices pieces…I wish she would smile ;)

7. MAJOR says:

She should vow never to wear her hair in a middle part AGAIN! Love the last look…

8. Tee says:

She has nice style but her zoned out expressions are making me want to not vote. Also the hair is not fully together for me.

I think people faces should be cropped because a lot of times we are focused so much on thedistractions that we don’t pay attention to the overall fashion or style.

9. Zee says:

Cute. She has style. I love the first and last outfits!

10. simiyalalal says:

She looks very cute. Even her weaves are nice unlike most entries. Love it!

11. Shola says:

Very nice. I love her make up.

12. TheMrs says:

Loved the pleated skirt and white skirt/short thing:-).
    Pretty girl, she looks effortlessly chic! I voted bombshell.

13. Loved all the looks esp. loved the white skirt look, and the last look!

Her style and styling is on point. I think most people just don’t find her “attractive.” I love her fashion

15. Ms M says:

I like!

16. Kam Kam says:

She is a good looking girl to me. Some cute pieces. However, the long weaves look amazingly tragic. When are we BW going to stop putting other races’ texture of hair on our head? It looks ridiculous.

Thanks for all the comments whether it is negative or positive I’ll take everyone advice on board because there always room for improvement in anything you do but thanks again x

18. DarkEmpress says:

Hi Thema! Im glad to hear that you take the comments in stride. I don’t know what happened with my earlier comment, but I said all your looks were on point especially the white skirt/short and floral top and the beige skirt with white crop top. I also suggested that the bob hairstyle suits you and you should try eyeliner for your top eyelid and do a slight cat eye.

19. Sharian says:

She looks good and her style is on point. I’m not here to critique but just to say that I love your style and it doesn’t look forced. You stayed true to who you are and for that alone qualifies you to be a bombshell!!!

20. Trina says:

I just don’t like the high heels in the rain. Sorry girls, i can’t do it.

21. Key says:

I liked everything except for the leather jogging pants. They skew cheap IMO. But every other outfit was BOMB!!!

nice style. i think better undergarments would help && the shporter hair styles look best on her. overall very nice

23. Bree says:

I love that she isn’t revealing and wearing tight yeast infection pants. Could be better but have to say not one of the worst bunch’s

24. Kandi says:

Love the pleated skirt outfit and the printed shirt outfit! The bob really flatters her. The orange coat and black pants are cute too. I agree you should take risks with fashion.