March 9th, 2014
Shopping
New Items on ClairesCloset.net!

The great thing about investing in clothes is that when you’re done with them (or have worn them to death), you can usually get some of your money back by selling it!
I’ve learned the beauty of recycling with ClairesCloset.net!
claire closet issa zebra print maxi dress anna sui metallic chiffon dress
I’m a bit of a hoarder when it comes to clothes, but have decided to part with a few of my faves, including my ‘Birthday’ 3.1 Phillip Lim top:
5  claire sulmers fashion bomb daily blog 3.1 phillip lim sono mama embellished top topshop silver pencil skirt saint laurent bone heels
My Issa zebra print maxi dress (also worn by Nicole Richie):
claire sulmers in an issa dress with emily b
nicole-richie-issa-london-maxi-dress
My Myna LA Heidi dress (also spied on Kim and Khloe Kardashian):
myne la heidi dress
1333739758_kim-khloe-kardashian-article
And much more! I’ve also discounted one or two items that haven’t sold.
Out with the old, in with the new;)
Shop it up here.
*Note Fashion Bomb Daily t-shirts are available for pre-order with a projected shipping date of March 12th.
Fashion-Bomb-Daily-t-shirt1

Posted In
8 comments

8 Responses to “New Items on ClairesCloset.net!”

1. Bhud says:

so here for those t- shirts!!!

2. Ms. J. Crew says:

Much love & thank you Claire for providing this service. Sadly, the dress is sold out, but, I will be keeping my eye out for future goodies!

3. Hi says:

Hi Claire are you ever going to have a meeting greet again ?

4. Hi says:

Meet and greet

5. Claire says:

@Hi Yes, stay tuned for details for this spring/summer
    Everyone thanks for shopping! Everything’s gone. Now, for the tearful goodbye to my Myne and Issa dresses. Gosh, I love those.

6. Enigma says:

Noooo, I needed that Issa dress. I too am having a tearfyl goodbye!

7. Enigma says: