March 7th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Jennifer Lopez, Shopping, Sunglasses

Sometimes, I’m a simple woman. I just love anything shiny and sparkly.
To whit, the Gucci Gold Plated Mirror Sunglasses J. Lo wore on set for her new video, I Luh Yah Papi:
Jennifer Lopez beams in white and reflective lenses while filming a video for her new single I Luh Ya Papi
Let’s forget the ridiculous name and spelling of said single: those sunglasses are frickin fabulous! They have 24K gold mirror lenses and a natural bamboo detail.

With such fabulosity comes a prohibitive price: they’re $1,195. Sigh.
2  Jennifer Lopez's 'I Luh Yah Papi' Video Gucci Gold Plated Mirror Aviator Sunglasses with Bamboo

If you must have them, you can pre-order now from Gucci.com. They’re expected to ship between 03/01/2014 and 05/15/2014, so you’ll have ‘em in time for the summer.

What do you think?
Images: Pacific Coast News/Gucci

7 Responses to “Splurge: Jennifer Lopez’s ‘I Luh Yah Papi’ Video Gucci Gold Plated Mirror Aviator Sunglasses with Bamboo Detail”

1. fav says:

those are fire! unfortunately that’s my rent money! ha!

2. Omgeezy!!! says:

I hate Gucci, but they are cray!!

3. Shayla says:

I, myself am a devout Chanel frame enthusiast, but these Gucci’s are definitely worth putting on the prayer list! Haute.

4. Bee. says:

5. A.Sy says:

Love it brought a pair just as fly for 20 bucks at Burlington coat factory !! Word !!

6. Sickening!!! says:

Sickening!!!! I’m calling my person at Gucci, it’s the only summer accessory…

7. Joyce Fuica says:

So….. wheres the replica??? Something like it that we all can afford!?!?!? Lol