March 7th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Sazi from Nigeria

We’re ending the week with Sazi from Nigeria!
image
She says, “I am from Nigeria and currently leaving in Ireland/South Africa.”
image_12
” I am a mum/wife …”

image_11

“…and also a fashion blogger/wardrobe stylist.”

image_3
” I will describe my style as “An Edgy chic style”…”

image_10
“… in the aspect of being adventurous with clothes,hair & accessories & finding my own style.”

image_5
“What I love best about fashion is that I can express myself without saying a word…”

image_6
“…it brings out my different personalities.”

image_7
“…Attached are my photographs and thanks for creating this opportunity for fashion lovers to be able to show case their passion.”

image_8
“My Instagram handheld is @fashion_53 and my blog www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com.”

image_9
See more here:
image_2

image_13
image_1
image_14

Colorful, fabulous, fly! I now want a Moschino belt.
See more of Sazi’s style on her blog www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com and on Instagram @fashion_53.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
51 comments

51 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Sazi from Nigeria”

1. Curlyvixx says:

Trendy pieces are ok but you can’t be an overkill!
    The ombre hair makes me want to scream. That whole get-up is a hot ass NO! I do love her shape tho.

Xo

These Nigerian women being having the best bodies, but the worst weave.

3. Carebear says:

Those shoes are hideous, but that body is bomb! *Runs to the gym*

4. Nancy says:

Claire. Love your blog. I’m on here daily [multiple times a day to be exact!].

Is there a way that we could have a “Bomshell of the Day/Week/Month” that would showcase her days to days fashion but within a professional setting? We have seen some killer styles from Tiffany from the Werk Place (whom I think is an engineer or a lawyer?) and Cindy from Simply Cyn (lawyer). But is there anyway that it could be tailored towards their day to day fits in addition to play time fits? I’d love to see from teachers, to secretaries, to executive, doctors, etc.

Think it’d be fun! Just a thought.

5. jeda says:

Crying @Anonymous at 2:06, I was thinking it, but you said it. I think she has a lot of great individual pieces, which seems to be the case lately, but her styling is off, and the shoes are not quite there for me.
    Blessings

6. Esta Fiesta says:

I like how she shows off her amazing body without overdoing it. GREAT use of color but I would’ve made a few tweaks to some of the looks like the Timbs with a mini floral? My fav is the black crop top with black midi skirt.

Well I think she looks good BUT honey please throw away some of those wigs. The wigs seem to age her

8. new orleans baby says:

best body and worst weave lmao i just died…
    the shoes and the wigs are a no in most pick. but i like her outfits!

9. Teri says:

I’m sorry, but what’s up with the tights in EVERY. SINGLE. PHOTO.

And yes, I did notice that you cut off the toes from your tights/legging/panty hose in photo No. 5.

lOVE HER SHAPE, SOME HIT AND MISSES.. BUT SHE’S STILL A BOMBSHELL.

11. Him says:

@Anonymous just took me smooth TF out. Truuuuuue story though. *shrugs*

12. Moneboo says:

Body on point….but that’s all. Hair, panty hose with open toe….just no.

13. Curves says:

sooo everyone is a stylist ??? She must be only styling blind people.

I’m just shocked!!!!

14. Fina says:

I love her style,they are not professional pictures but she has got something going

15. Nanda says:

She is a bomb shell,I will love to see some of you post pictures out,super Hawt mum she is,nice one

16. Xina says:

I like her style,every one can afford it not just about labels all the time

17. Zaynab says:

I love her street style, even mums can look this hawt

18. tricia says:

why is she wearing stockings, and wearing them with every shoe even boots, and tennis shoes, open toes…why?. also those weaves and wigs are very wrong, but its expected something about africna women having weaves and wigs like this, and they tend to sit so high on top like they just put it on the way someone put on a hat. i see it everyday even here in the us.

19. Tina says:

Tricia you are so filled with hatred, socks are made to be worn that is why it’s been sold,people like you are as ugly as fuck in face and personality,please post a picture of you and yes africans rock

20. Nettie says:

Tricia why do u av a lot of hatred and anger in you? Did an african woman take your man from you? I love her style and yes socks are meant to be worn,put up a pic of you and let’s see what u can do with ur style hater

21. Morgan says:

Pretty lady, lovely skin, and an amazing looking body too. I liked the jean skirts and that floral dress and that other spaghetti strapped dress. Some hits some misses. I don’t like the shoes and the wigs though (The natural looking wig seems to compliment your face better)…and those stockings reminded me of old church women.

22. Nathanael says:

I love her outfits and I don’t see anything wrong with the weaves,I love that been a mum didn’t change her

23. Vanessa says:

No matter what u wear or how u styled ur outfit,people will always be hating and they can’t do better, I love her style & if she likes to wear socks,that’s gud for her,why was socks made?

I liked every look except the orange dress. Who cares if she has stockings on? Maybe her legs are cold…Doesn’t take away from the outfits imo. LOVE the acid wash pencil skirt. Bombshell for sure

25. Blonde says:

I love her styling, even beyonce and rihanna get it wrong a times,nobody is perfect,am giving her 90 %,nice 1

26. kaka says:

@ Tricia i would rather be an African with a killer body and wrong weave than a Fat loud mouth baby mama American. Shut your face. You all forget this women is a mum, just for that bombshell.

27. 2 cents says:

Every comment using the word ‘mum’ is the Bombshell’s friend if not the Bombshell herself.
    You’re thirsty homegirl, it’s ok, people don’t think you’re hot. Move on!

28. Blackgirlinberlin says:

I think some pieces were great, but I really do not understand the stockings part of it. I think it is just a different culture I guess. I see it all the time on the west African ladies here. Some wear white stockings, and wigs that do look like hats. As far as fat American baby momma’s, I know plenty of African ladies who are also single mothers. We should stay on topic here. Black is black.

29. Missy D says:

There is way too much going on in each outfit. There is no cohesiveness to any of it, it just looks like she threw on what she had. The fact that you are a stylist, just blows my mind. A stylist must have some concept of proportions, what colours work with what, so on. My suggestion is pick a few items you want to showcase, and stick to that!! Learn to polish your look.

30. Thelma says:

She is a 8 on a scale of 1 to 10, love her combinations

31. Dina says:

Fashion bomb it is,love it

32. Flora says:

Have seen her IG handle in some fashion pages,she is not doing bad,love to see her red carpet moments

I see been african is a problem here, there is nothing wrong with her styling,the colors are lovely but I dnt like the orange gown

34. Mandy says:

Missy d,please write down your fashion page or IG handle,I love to see how you dress up,people just come here and pour out bitterness,if you can do better please write out your social network identity so we can see ourselves, she is on her right part of fashion and she is not doing bad

35. Sandra says:

Definitely Edgy,I will dress like this

36. Quintex says:

I wear socks a times,I never knew there was something wrong with it,lmao….seriously though. Since when did socks become a fashion NO? Claire should start putting out email identity,let’s see the real weirdos talking trash here

37. Rocky says:

Please burn all those wigs. Simply tragic

38. Lauren says:

Sazi, Sweetie, stop using different identities to talk about your “socks” and defend the terrible choice to wear them with every outfit. They are “tights” or “stockings”, not socks. The fact that every person defending the stockings keeps referring to them as “socks” makes it obvious it is you or a friend writing to defend a fashion choice many on this site do not like. (See votes above)
    Maybe you should resubmit once you edit your style a bit.

39. Ebony says:

I didnt like anything about it. What sticks out to me is the wigs and the stockings. I didnt get past those to look at anything else.

40. Omgeezy!!! says:

Omg this is funny!! Boo if your gonna make up fake names you have to at least try to speak like other people!! Your body is Amazing and your pretty!! The shoes are a no for me and the best hair is the long wavy. The rest of the hair looks too wiggy! The accessories look cheap. If you want to style others you have to polish your look. Websites like Vogue and Elle and Essence and good starting points. Also the hair is distracting from the outfits, find a signature style. Shopping on a budget doesn’t have to look like it. Zara, topshop, river island and Asos have nice peices that are affordable. Just trying to help and no hate here! I’m African! Good Luck

41. SimplyME says:

“socks” and “mum” I CAN’T!!!! She’s definitely commenting using different identities.

I agree with everyone about the stockings, wigs and disjointed appearance of her style choices.

I’m black (Nigerian) so this comes from a loving place: please work on the weave, try wearing your hair twisted out. Also, you have nice pieces just needs to be reworked. You can learn a lot from some of the popular blogs.

Many Blessings.

42. NYC chick says:

Horrible style. Terrible hair hat. Fabulous body. That is all

43. Hello says:

No to all the hair styles some of the outfits are nice but the stockings with the cut out toes & the floral dress with the timbs was the last straw for me she should def tweak some things & resubmit later

44. Jessy says:

LOL at hair hat. You guys are making me hate wigs.

45. SHARONGEE says:

ok…positives
    SHE IS GORGEOUS…BEAUTIFUL SMILE, BODY TO DIE 4
    CLOTHES GREAT

ACCESSORIES…HIDEOUS…NO FASHIONISTA WOULD WEAR TAUPE STOCKINGS WITH OPEN TOE SHOES UNLESS THEY ARE COMPLIMENTARY COLORED TIGHTS…NO STOCKINGS! NOT EVEN IN COLD WEATHER UNLESS YOU ARE AN OLD WOMAN…NO STOCKINGS WITH OPEN TOES UNLESS COMPLIMENTARY TIGHTS!

THE SHOES…UPGRADE

46. SHARONGEE says:

ONE MORE THING
    SHES A PRETTY WOMAN…WHAT IS IT ABOUT NIGERIANS, GHANIANS, S. AFRICANS AND THESE “HAT” WIGS”? I SEE IT HERE IN CHICAGO AND ACROSS THE U.S. IT IS LIKE THEY SIT THE WIG ON TOP OF THEIR HAIR AND FORGET TO PUT A WIG CAP ON. YOU ALSO CAN SEE THE “KITCHEN IN THE BACK OF THEIR NAPE. PLEASE SCHOOL ME. I WANNA LEARN WHY?

47. Peaches says:

Her style is great. She will evolve into that fashion style maven with time, Too many negative comments about her hair/weaves, socks, stockings etc. Give her time and her style will shine!!!!!!

48. Grace says:

LOL at the FB posing as different people defending this tragic post. Those FOB (fresh off the boat) wigs/weaves MUST GO. And, whose wardrobe are you styling? Inquiring minds would like to know. On a more positive note, she has impeccable skin and a nice shape. That’s’ all I got.

49. Can says:

Ma’am…

50. Kam Kam says:

I like alot of her looks… very cute!

Ughh! Weaves are so gross, stop making Kim Wong Lu rich- they hate us. Wear your own hair!