March 7th, 2014
Fashion Bomber of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: LaQuarius from Mississippi

Leightavia, LaQuarius…y’all have some creative names and I love it!
The latter is today’s Fashion Bomber, and hails from Moorhead, Mississippi:
laquarius from mississippi
He says, “ I am a fashion enthusiast.”
laquarius5
“I always believed in standing out from everyone else.”

laquarius3
” My style is a reflection of my personality.”

laquarius2
” I am very versatile.”

laquarius
“Instagram: @lordsuirauqal.”
laquarius 4
Well, don’t hurt ‘em LaQuarius! Work! Pose!
See more on Instagram @lordsuirauqal.
What do you think?

Posted In
15 comments

15 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: LaQuarius from Mississippi”

1. heyyall says:

Nice..I guess I have to get down or lay down with the whole tight pants thing… So I like

2. Bee. says:

That tattoo on his throat HAD to hurt! O_O

I dig his style, though I wish his full length pants were just a little longer. Go ‘head LaQuarius!

3. Honest Chaos says:

All I see is a blipster (Black Hipster) with an an ankh on his adam’s apple…. the colors are nice

4. Peaches says:

A lot of diversity in styles. Doing the thang!!! Love

5. Elegantjerk says:

Refreshing style. I would love to see how he would style pieces from elegantjerk.com

6. Moneboo says:

Ok…

Indianola, Mississippi’s Own! Representing!

8. ARMSTRONG says:

Indianola, Mississippi’s Own! Representing!

I can’t get past the name

His name isn’t his fault it’s his mommas fault. I wish they would stop doing this to kids, anywho, I can’t get past the silly tattoo on his neck, really what sense does that make. Stereotyped for life

This is a “style” blog. A place to discuss one’s style, not their names and tattoos. Many successful people have tattoos. So, get offline, stop being simple minded, and stop making silly, irrelevant comments because I’m pretty sure he’s living! Where are your features?

12. Moorhead Swagstar says:

He is from Moorhead,MS not Indianola. .!!!!! Indianola people love trying to claim people when they do something good for themselves…

13. Precious says:

I love his style. He is a dapper young man and his tattoos and name should not matter.! This is a blog about fashion not names and tattoos. He is everything.

14. Simply me says:

Does it matter that he’s from Moorhead or Indianola?.less than two seconds away. Shows how simple-minded “some” people from Moorhead can be. He’s from Mississippi, period. We mustn’t argue over another human being but no matter where he’s from he’s doing his thing, yet youre in a debate of where he’s from.. Oh, what high school/school do “Moorhead” people attend. Oh, was just thinking if your point was valid. KEY: It never matters where you’re from but where you’re going.