March 6th, 2014

zoe-kravitz-asos-20145

zoe-kravitz-asos-20144

zoe-kravitz-asos-20142

zoe-kravitz-asos-20143

zoe-kravitz-asos-20141
On her style:
In high school, I was very eccentric…trying things out and wearing a lot of weird sh*t. Now I’m into t-shirts and jeans, dresses and floral prints. White t-shirts are my thing – vintage or ex boyfriends’ – love ‘em and take their shirts! And I’m really into the 90s thing. Now I get to dress like all the girls who were cool at the time – I’m living out the fantasy I had when I was 13.”
Aee a bit of video here.

Adorable!

Source: Fashion Gone Rogue

Posted In
7 comments

7 Responses to “Zoe Kravitz By Ben Sullivan For ASOS Magazine”

1. She looks incredible!

-Josie

Lol I want to hang out with her! She seems so fun.

3. phoenixXII says:

Love this chick to death!!! She is Sagittarius (it don’t get no better) free spirit/down to earth- and absolutely goregouS!!!

4. Jen says:

She totally owns her style and she has stylish parents to inspire it.

5. Diva says:

Completely over-rated, fame on the strength of her parents.

6. Lila says:

that’s what she sounds like? she sounds a bit ditzy, lol i was expecting something “cooler”- maybe a deeper voice and less “valley girlish”.

7. Apryl Miller says:

Fashion Bomb-

Thanks for posting the ASOS photo shoot with Zoe Kravitz. It was shot here in NYC, this January, at my studio space. It was a fun shoot, Zoe was a pro and we enjoyed watching her work. She was also very gracious to my teen daughter.

Apryl Miller