March 6th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Ashleigh from Maryland

Today we have a 2nd time Bombshell! Take a look at how Ashleigh from Maryland has evolved:
ashleigh from maryland
The blogger for TheDaileigh.blogspot.com types, “[My style is] unexpected.”
Ashleigh from Maryland
” Although my M.O. may be crop tops…”

9  Ashleigh from Maryland
“…and sky high heels…”

8  Ashleigh from Maryland
“… you will never know what is next!”
7  Ashleigh from Maryland
See more here:
ashleigh from maryland 0
5  Ashleigh from Maryland

3  Ashleigh from Maryland
ashleigh from maryland
2  Ashleigh from Maryland
Hot! Great, simple looks with a dash of sass. Work those crop tops!
Check out Ashleigh’s first submission here. See more on Ashleigh’s blog TheDaileigh.blogspot.com and on Instagram @TheDaileigh.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
59 comments

59 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Ashleigh from Maryland”

1. Ashley says:

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I follow her blog and IG and she always brings it!

2. Love that bright red high waist trouser!!! I have been looking for something exactly like this. Her fstyle fits her so well. I would love to wear dark lipstick but my lips are too full.

Same jackets and pants. Remember fashion is supposed to look effortless!

4. Stephane says:

I feel like I’m looking at the same articles of clothing over and over, more variety would be nice.

Those red trousers though! Love!

5. Porsche says:

Her fashion made me smile! She did that, (in my hood voice) lol!!!

Yes! I follow her on IG. She’s dope & style is effortless. Definitely a Bombshell.

7. heyyall says:

Love

BOMBSHELL

Looks too polished. Looks like she got dress to only take a photo. Not impressed….but those red pants are gorgeous

10. Kierra says:

Every last one of those jackets I want. She killed it!!!! Will def be checking out her blog.

11. I absolutely LOVE her style. Her blog and style is everything and as she said, so unexpected! She does monochrome looks to perfection! Her shoe game..always on point!!! Hands down BOMBSHELL!!!!

Bombshell, that’s how you do it. Polished and sophisticated…on point

Ok this girls blog is the bomb! She takes reasonably priced items and makes them look high end. My new favorite blogger!

14. SKeys says:

Been on her!!! Love it all! I used to think the same thing @ Anonymous (that she looked too polished). But she is CONSISTENTLY on point.

I love it!

15. Medschoolfashionista says:

I adore her style! Please tell me what “too” polished means!!?? Her style is sophisticated and fresh! I follow her IG and blog and she never disappoints!!

16. JLynn719 says:

Love her style, I like most of the above comments follow her on IG. My only question is, she lives in the same metro area as I do and is STILL posting pics with bare legs on her IG, how is this possible? It is soooo cold here in DC! Bloggers really need to quit with taking pics just for the blog and show us what they are really wearing on a daily basis.

I really need some ideas on how to dress cute (for work) when you MUST wear flats, hats, scarves, heavy coats and gloves.

But her style is fab… even if her formula (crop top and pants) gets a little stale occasionally.

17. Stephanie says:

Very nice!

18. Claire says:

Good eye @Anonymous. I thought she looked familiar. I updated the post with a link to her first submission.

19. Dobe says:

Anonymous @ 3:40PM… I was going to post the same! Big difference in two years, lol. I’ve saved her blog to my site favorites recently; nice to see how her style has evolved.

20. cyndi says:

There is nothing wrong with looking polished. That should be the aim.

21. K. Nicole says:

I like her style, but what does she do professionally, where does she go that crop tops are the norm. This is a serious question, like someone else stated as a professional woman I would love to see more Bombshells that showcase wearable clothing for professionals.

22. Meika says:

Love it. I’d wear everything!

23. mi manning says:

classy.

24. Trina says:

I follow her too on instragram, i really like the green dress and the gray outfit. Love the fact, she believes in shopping your closet. I’m having fun doing that this year.

25. Ardent says:

Classy and a big improvement. Nothing wrong with repetition…. if you find what works for you, why change it up?
    I need the red trousers, gorgeous.

I follow her blog, she’s cool.

27. marguerite says:

naw…………not feelin it. too basic. but nice.

28. terilili says:

That can’t be the same girl from the other post!!! No way!!!! What a hair cut will do. This girl’s looks are impeccable. My ONLY complaint, is that they are all quite similar, with some changes in color, but generally the same silhouette over and over. I’m not saying this is a bad thing because it looks SO good on her, just saying she clearly has a go to look.

29. FLEE says:

HUGE improvement, and I like her style.. but like someone else pointed out.. it’s the same look over and over, not unexpected like she claims, and there’s 0 versatility. Which is fine..do you!

30. Lisa says:

Finally!! And yes her looks are similar but a fashionista knows what works for her, and tries to change it up. I prefer this over people that try every single new trend. Just find your own style and do you!! She looks amazing, I liked the third picture the most.

31. KBS says:

Fresh

32. Lili says:

So classy and on point.

33. Grace says:

There’s nothing “unexpected” about her looks. I think adjectives such as chic or polished would have been more accurate. I like her looks :-)

34. KayGee Rox says:

criticism: all similar, different colors. Would love to see you branch out :)

Nevertheless i voted bombshell

35. EJ says:

Very cute style.

36. Ms M says:

Bombshell all the way!!!

37. Natasha says:

She shall be forgiven for all those jeans: Bombshell regardless. Love the tweed skirt most on her.

Most of all, I’d love to know WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED in the past year for Ashleigh?! Her style definitely changed for the better but it seems such a leap for a short amount of time #WeAllNeedTheTea

38. 2 cents says:

What changed: better shoes. Better camera. Haircut. Tailoring. Investment. She just looks richer here.

39. moi says:

bombshell all the way. when it works it works. lets talk about that body.

40. Syd says:

Bombshell, indeed.

But lets be honest, I’m here for the red pants. Good God.

41. Honest Choas says:

Yes, this here is someone who has a fashion sense and impeccable taste and most importantly as Michael Kors always lamented “an eye for styling”. The colors, the fit, the shoes, the hair– it all made me stop and really thing. Her outfits are not busy, but they are not boring either. I loved it! She looks super well put together and expensive (I don’t even know what her items cost)! Let us keep this trend going! Another good Fashion Bombshell since yesterday. Just got my life!

is she related to the ‘love cortnie’ chic of style lust pages? they look alike and she seems to have alot of her clutches

43. wapagirl says:

I remember her first submission and I thought she looked a mess.Not a whole mess but cheap and wack. Her style has really madea change for the better.

44. NISHA says:

I AM AMAZED, SHE IS THE EPITOME OF CLASS AND STYLE AND EFFORTLESS CHIC…..WOW WOW WOW.. ABSOLUTELY GORGUZZ>>

45. Liz says:

that haircut made the world of difference to his face. she looks much better now! def BOMBSHELL

46. AdBAD says:

LOVE IT !!!!!! every look i loved :)

47. Feyisayo says:

loveeee your style. So chic, but take off those shades mami, would be nice to see your pretty face.

48. Peaches says:

Love her style, even though cropped pants are a little much, but her accessorizing is very good and variations in putting outfits together! Love

49. Love her looks; first found her on tumblr a couple of years back