March 5th, 2014
Bags, Cool Online Find, Shopping
Cool Online Find: Hardware Clutches by Mel C

In addition to being uberly fashionable, our Bombshells are quite crafty to boot!
Yesterday’s Bombshell, Melissa from Florida, has her own fly handbag line called Hardware Clutch!
Mel C's Blueprint Messenger
From speckled messengers to painted clutches, her e-store has a lot of really cute bags for less than $100.
Take a look at a few of my favorites:

the structure bag hardware clutches
The Structure Clutch, $55
gold standar clutch mel c
Gold Standard Clutch, $50
ah maze ing clutch mel c
Ah-Maze-Ing Clutch, $45
tropic structure clutch mel c
Tropic Structure Clutch, $55
bad b hardware clutches by mel c
Bad B Clutch, $55

Cute, right?
A lot are sold out, but hopefully Mel C will restock soon.
Until then, feel free to peruse at HardWareClutch.BigCartel.com.
What do you think?

9 Responses to “Cool Online Find: Hardware Clutches by Mel C”

1. I hope she does restock soon. These are really nice!

2. Samida says:

Super fabulous and the price point is just as great! I hope she restocks soon, too.

3. LotusRae says:

I just purchased the gold and white clutch. Thanks for the find. I love supporting our designers!

4. Wow these are amazing! I love the hardware detail on them.

5. thephillydiva says:

Nice bags! They look well made. I hope her line does well. Shout out to you Claire for giving our designers some shine :)

6. Yaaaaas says:

She needs to restock ASAP! I need a few of these for summer.

7. ladyluo says:

Thanks for answering a question I wanted to ask yesterday with this post when I was admiring yesterday’s bombshell. Definitely want some of these. She is very creative and I wish her much success.

These purses are beautiful. Ordering a couple right now. I hope she continues to make more and grow her business. Good luck.

9. Onyx says:

I love it, shes awesome, much support, much love.