March 4th, 2014
Fashion Week, Featured, Paris, Real Style
Street Style: Paris Fall 2014 Fashion Week Day 2

You guys were all in for yesterday’s Paris Fashion Week Street style!
You’ll be happy to know there’s a lot more where that came from.
Take a look:
michelle-elie-fashion-bomb-daily-paris-fall-2014-fashion-week-claire-sulmers
Global fashion maven and artist Michelle Elie looked vibrant in red tartan for a day at the shows.
jenke-ahmed-tailly-paris-fashion-week-fashion-bomb-daily
Jenke Ahmed Tailly made a run to catch the collections in a pair of Solange x Puma sneakers (you should know: Jenke creative directed Beyoncé’s 4 album). The sneakers look fabulous on. Might get a pair for myself!

fashion bomb daily fall 2014 paris fashion week david nyanzi
More Parisian restraint, witnessed by navy and charcoal tones, with pops of optic white.

tamu-macpherson-mcpherson-all-the-pretty-birds-fashion-bomb-daily
Tamu McPherson added pop pink lips to an all gray ensemble.
paris-fall-2014-fashion-week-david-dyanzi-fashion-bomb-daily
Parisian chic! This young lady killed it in the Tuileries in a striped jacket, black pants, and red pumps. Pow!
paris-fall-2014-moschino-logo-quilted-mcdonalds-bag
Despite the critical reviews of Moschino’s Fall 2014 collection, street style regulars and celebs are rocking the heck out of the brand’s McDonalds like merch. To whit: Chiarra Ferragni wearing Moschino’s Quilted logo bag.
Shiona-turini-fashion-bomb-daily-fashion-week-david-nyanzi-gianvito-rossi-black-and-white-pumps
Shiona Turini always gets it right! She’s giving me ideas on how to wear my Gianvito Rossi black and white pumps. Loving the edgy touch she added to her ensemble with the harness.
aimee-song-of-style-paris-fall-2014-fashion-week-plaid-coat-pastel
Lastly, my girl Aimee from Song of Style is such a sweetheart, and it shows in this carefree photo. Pastels pinks and grays… spring is here!
What do you think of today’s photos?
Paris Fashion Week ends tomorrow. Stay tuned for more from the City of Lights.
Images by David Nyanzi

Posted In
10 comments

10 Responses to “Street Style: Paris Fall 2014 Fashion Week Day 2”

1. Wayo says:

So it’s the same people from yesterday. …but different outfits….hum okay…I’m pretty sure there’s more French people then Americans in Paris streets! ..

2. Elle Byrd says:

I’m in love with Shiona Turini’s look. Its smart and edgy but most of all, not forced. Love, love, love!

3. medschool says:

I have yet to see yesterday’s post regarding Street Style: Paris but I have to agree with Wayo. To me, it’s similar to people saying they want to truly experience a far away land but only go to the touristy areas. If you go to Paris, please show actual Parisians! I expect the Americans to look good, especially when they are fashion bloggers.

4. 2 cents says:

You guys complain about EVERYTHING. Everything!!! It must be hard to be a black blogger with all these whining, complaining comments. No one can ever just enjoy, but would rather b*tch about what’s not there.

5. IAgree says:

@2Cents, I agree with everything you wrote. Please go to another blog with all the whining! PlEASE! I get tired of reading all the negative comments on here about nothing. They are not even valid! Please be thankful for everything in life and I do mean everything!

6. MAJOR says:

I was just waiting on some man to put his big a55 feet in solonge shoes! lol Love his look and the last look!

7. fav says:

Shiona Turini jacket is the bees kneez! @2cent yes exactly what I was going to say. Everyone look fashionable! I love song of style…follow her faithfully!

Most of these looms are an epic fail

Songs of style has no style. She looks like she shops at Forever 21 and has such a typical 20′s style. Nothing new or interesting a complete bore, she seems like a nice person but no style. It’s amazing how these bloggers are blowing up but they are so basic and boring. I’ll be glad when this tend ends and it will, what’s next?

Songs of style has no style. She looks like she shops at Forever 21 and has such a typical 20′s style. Nothing new or interesting a complete bore, she seems like a nice person but no style. It’s amazing how these bloggers are blowing up but they are so basic and boring. I’ll be glad when this trend ends and it will, what’s next?