March 4th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna

Rihanna undoubtedly made a splash at the Chanel Fall 2014 show in a crop top, dress, and sneakers by the Parisian brand:
rihanna chanel fall 2014 fashion show chanel ensemble
She finished her look with a gun embellished Chanel fanny pack and a large pearl bracelet from the brand’s Spring 2014 collection:
2  rihanna chanel fall 2014 fashion show chanel ensemble
Her look was modeled in the Chanel’s Spring 2014 Haute Couture runway show.
chanel-spring-2014-hc-tweed-strapless-dress-profile
Rihanna is adorable and in great shape–it’s hard for her not to look cute in the global sense. But we all know sometimes her style is hit or miss. This is a miss for me!
What do you think?

rihanna chanel fall 2014 fashion show chanel ensemble
*Apparently the show had a ‘grocery store’ theme, so Rihanna played with models Joan Smalls and Cara Delevigne running around the set with a shopping cart:
3  rihanna fall 2014 chanel fashion show joan small cara delevingne

rihanna fall 2014 chanel fashion show joan small cara delevingne
These girls have all the fun!

Posted In
22 comments

22 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Chanel Fall 2014 Show Chanel Spring 2014 Haute Couture Tweed Outfit, Fanny Pack, and Spring 2014 Oversized Pearl Bracelet”

1. Dom Dom says:

YESS!!! At this point this chick is Queen of PaRIH Fashion Week. And her waist is snatched. Keep slaying Rihanna.

2. Soul Touch says:

She looks great, love that hair cut on her but I think the fanny-pack is too much.

The dress is adorable but it’s to matchy matchy, dress, shoes, fanny pack…ok we get it. She has no style and needs the RIGHT stylist at ALL times. That wig is horrendous to add.

4. I love it, the look has a retro feel,kinda reminds me a outfit you would wear in the 60′s to go eat ice cream and the waiters are on rollar skates LOL, and i would NEVER wear a fanny pack but it’s making a comeback and I’m sure this summer everyone will be wearing it.

im just not a chanel fan other than bags and jewelry. miss for me.

side note cara & rhi would make a cute couple lol

6. B says:

I love the look until I got to the shoes. Overkill! But I do give an A for the outfit. The colour against her complexion is luminous.

7. rachel says:

All i keep looking at is Joan Small’s over-bleached hair that is washing her out. I sincerely hope that was just for the show and she didn’t bleach her beautiful hair.

This woman could come dressed in shit and people would be like “slay.” Rihanna looks tacky as hell right here

9. Her outfit is SO CHIC!

That bracelet!

11. Bria says:

Are you guys gonna bring back the “Beauty Hot! or Hmm” posts in the near future?

Slay a bit queen rih I neeef to know when her sneaks will be available to the general public ?

13. Marlene Smith says:

I could do without the fanny pack , it is a bit much. Sneekers are great but no for that dress. Riri is young she can pull it off. And knowing her this is not her style. She is getting paid .

14. Marlene Smith says:

I could do without the fanny pack , it is a bit much. Sneekers are great but no fojfr that dress. Riri is young she can pull it off. And knowing her this is not her style. She is getting paid .

JOAN SMALLS I LOVE U, 4GET RIHANNA LOL NAW IM PLAYING BUT REALLY IM NOT JOAN SMALLS IS A BEAUTY : )

16. binks says:

HOT! I love the look, though I could do without the fanny pack she looks good.

17. Sasha says:

Its a great spin on a woman’s suit but paired with matching sneakers and the fanny pack is just too much. Perhaps this is what she was going for but the sneakers really toned down the entire ensemble, with heels it has the potential to be great!

18. Miss Monèt says:

Rihanna looks so happy in these pictures! I love seeing her like this!

19. bella says:

this entire outfit is ugly to me..

20. Lola Reggy says:

All I can look at is her waisteline. I ate to many eastereggs… Gonna workout after seeing this :D.

21. Chi says: