March 3rd, 2014
Claire's Life
Claire’s Life: Chatting With Renae Bluitt of In Her Shoes Blog

So a few weeks ago, I did a video for In Her Shoes, a blog focused on telling the stories of career oriented women.
_claire-sulmers-in-her-shoes-renae-bluitt
I chatted with owner Renae Bluitt about why I started Fashion Bomb Daily, my goals for the site, and how someone can ‘walk in my shoes.‘ Take a look:

Renae Bluitt of In Her Shoes + Claire Sulmers of Fashion Bomb Daily from Renae Bluitt on Vimeo.

What do you think?
PS My VH1 dream came true! Set your DVR for March 12th, when I’ll be yapping about the Fabulous Life of Nicki Minaj.

Posted In
9 comments

9 Responses to “Claire’s Life: Chatting With Renae Bluitt of In Her Shoes Blog”

1. fly won says:

OMG Congrats! I can’t wait to catch the VH1 debut online!

2. Dobe says:

Nice! And congrats on landing a spot on VH1… good luck!

3. jeda says:

Congrats on VH1!!!
    Blessings!

4. marguerite says:

girl, you are so pretty. anyway, good interview. she asked great questions.

5. Danielle says:

Awesome interview! GO CLAIRE CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve it, I think you’re a dope businesswomen, and you have impeccable style. I’m happy to see that you’re receiving even more blessings!

6. Claire says:

Thanks guys! xoxo

7. Richelle says:

awesome very inspirational

8. Krissy says:

Keep on keepin on ;-) congrats!

9. BeBe Jones says:

You two ladies are gorgeous and successful! This interview was great!!! Keep moving forward fellow fashion bloggers!!!