March 2nd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Who Wore it Better
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rihanna sat front row at Givenchy’s Fall 2014 show in a veiled snapback, a pair of Riccardo Tisci x Nike sneakers, and the same Pre-Fall 2014 Striped Blazer also worn by show attendee Swedish actress Noomi Rapace :
noomi-rapace-rihanna-pre-fall-2014-striped-blazer-givenchy
Yikes!
Both ladies went for bright red lips and black pants, though Noomi offered a bit more sex appeal with strappy black sandals.
The topper was modeled with colorblocked trousers and a fuzzy handbag.
Rihanna vs. Noomi Rapace in Givenchy's Pre-Fall 2014 Striped Blazer
Hmm…a black Christian Louboutin pump wouldn’t have hurt, though I’m sure you guys think that’s too predictable! At any rate, not really into either look, though I’d be more willing to wear Noomi’s ensemble.
How about you?

rihanna-givenchy-fall-2014-fashion-show

Noomi rapace rihanna givenchy jacket
Celebrities attend Givenchy's Fall 2014 Fashion Show at PFW **USA, Canada ONLY**
Image: AKM GSI

13 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Rihanna vs. Noomi Rapace in Givenchy’s Pre-Fall 2014 Striped Blazer”

1. FLEE says:

Noomi..

if Rihanna wore a different shoe, she would’ve got it

2. MAJORS says:

Lord if she don’t loose that hat and those big ass white shoes! No Ma’am!

3. Katherine says:

I couldn’t agree more with the two above. lawd some sleek pumps would have completed this look so well.

4. Damn why says:

You could’ve killed this rihanna ..I love you girl but I couldn’t give it to you I don’t even mind the hat but the spice girl shoes …just no ..she reall could’ve murder it

5. Rescue says:

I never comment but I loooooooove her snapback with the veil. Dope idea. I liked the beanie with the veil on it too. But from the neck down not so much. The baggy slacks and white geriatric orthopedic shoes make me hold my nose. P. U.

She is a risk taker and I actually wish I had her confidence in trying things that are completely out the box.

6. A. Roze says:

Noomi Yes! Love it.

7. k says:

Now rihanna just looks foolish

8. Fee says:

A mess!

NOOMI LOOKS ALOT BETTER

10. Rebel says:

Rihanna looks like she’s tryna channel Aaliyah

11. J says:

Yes, Rih does have that ‘Young Aaliyah’ look going on

12. Lola Reggy says:

@Rebel, yess I though the same thing, I got the Aaliyah vibes looking at Rhi. I like both looks though!

13. liyah fan says:

This is something Aaliyah would wear
    RiRi pulled it off
    reminds me of lili Tommy Hilfigur spread she did in the 90s riri knew what she was doing lol