February 28th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Ethnic Models, Who Wore it Better
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Jeremy Scott’s Fall 2014 Moschino offering has been the talk of the town since its debut; and it’s now shaping up to be a bonafide hit with the fashion elite. Jordan Dunn is the latest famous face to step out in a piece from the collection, sporting the same Red and Yellow Over 20 Billion Served Sweatshirt Anna Dello Russo wore during Milan Fashion Week.

Jourdan-Dunn-vs-Anna-Dello-Russo-Moschino-Fall-2014-Red-and-Yellow-Over-20-Billion-Served-SweatshirtWhile Anna wore hers as a dress accessorized with a Moschino bag and red and white peep toe lace up heels, Jourdan kept it simple, completing her look with black items.

The sweatshirt pays homage to fast food chain McDonalds; styled below with yellow spherical earrings, and a red pencil skirt.

3 Moschino Fall 2014While I can appreciate Anna’s quirky take, I do prefer Jourdan’s clean styling. But both ladies did their own thing.

What do you think? Who wore it better?

Jourdan-Dunn-Moschino-Red-and-Yellow-Sweatshirt

Anna-dello-Russo-Sportmax-Front-Row-Milan

11 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Jourdan Dunn vs. Anna Dello Russo in Moschino’s Fall 2014 Red and Yellow Over 20 Billion Served Sweatshirt”

Anna killed it..

Definitely jordan!

3. Fashionistodee says:

I love anna but it always seem to me as she just wear the clothes because she has access to them. She has a lot of hits and misses more hits then misses.. But sometimes it just look as if she branded more so than style…

4. katie says:

Wtf is going on with Anna? She look so old in the face and is too old to be dressing like that. Just because you can wear something doesn’t mean you should. Is she joking with this crap? Jourdan ftw!

5. S says:

@Katie, I’m inclined to agree. Anna creeps me out every time I see her. It’s like “the mummy” meets “barbie.” Just for the record, I personally believe that if you’ve Still got “it” you can still flaunt “it”…but within reason. Anna always looks odd, because her physical appearance is the antithesis of the type of clothes she obviously likes to wear. I could see her wearing some of these things if she looked even a fraction of a little bit younger. At the very least, the clothes wouldn’t be so off putting then.

6. Tee says:

Anna is so creepy to me. She reminds me of the mother who still tries too hard to be hip

7. Syd says:

If you scroll down just enough to cut off Anna’s face you might realize that she wore it better

So people are really wearing that sweatshirt…? Ok.
    My vote was neither…sorry, not a fan. :-\

9. I am so confused about why this Anna woman is popular because I don’t see ANY fashion sense coming from this old woman?? What am I missing?

Oh, and her knees look like vaginas.

10. Ardent says:

Oh my…. “knees like vaginas” Would you like fries with that?

11. While I’m not the least bit a fan of the sweater, Jourdan Dunn knocked it out of the park. Her choice in textures and using the sweater as a pop of color was really a great move.
    After seeing this on the runway, I didn’t think it could look any worse- until I saw Anna Dello Russo’s ensemble. Not cute.