February 28th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tionna from Philly

When I look through Bombshell submissions, I always keep an eye out for people who do their own thing, and don’t follow the status quo. Tionna from Philly pretty much fits the bill!
tionna from philadelphia
The blogger for WilsonFashionReport.blogspotcom says, “I would describe my style as fun...”
tionna from philadelphia
“…colorful…”

tionna from philly 9
“…playful…”

00  tionna from philadelphia
“… and just like my personality: very outgoing.”

00  tionna from philadelphia
” And a lot of times my style depends on my mood!”

6  tionna from philadelphia
” I grew up in a very fashion forward family, so fashion has always played a big part in my life!”

4  tionna from philadelphia
” I work in the healthcare profession and do not get a chance to express my fashion creativity, so on special occasions and on my days off, I enjoy playing dress up!”

3  tionna from philadelphia
” I LOVE BEING A GIRL!! ”

2  tionna from philadelphia
Ok! Not my style, but it works for you! And I love that Theory coat! It looks great.
See more on Instagram @Prettyoungt.
You feeling it?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
47 comments

47 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tionna from Philly”

1. Jacquelyn says:

Not a good way to end the week:(

2. tahlyuh@gmail.com says:

I’m overwhelmed. A small part of me is always gunning for an awesome plus-size fashion bombshell, because I’m plus-size myself…but this wasn’t stellar.

Many of the outfits have too many pieces that are competing with each other.

Also, I think Tionna can be more aware of hems and lengths given her body type. I’m 5’9″ with a big chest and smaller legs, so I try to steer away from things that are made for a woman who is 5’7″ and shorter.

Beautiful, confident girl. Your smile is your best accessory…werk!

3. Rocky says:

Everything is a no

4. tieasha carrawhack! says:

haven’t seen anyone from Philly look put-together, yet!

Awful

6. Him says:

Claire, you TRIED it! Girl, BYE!

7. ANonymous says:

Ok, Lets just press the reset button. This is just not working!

8. southern says:

just cuz its different doesn’t mean it’s post worthy

9. DeeFresh says:

I like that she has her own flavor. I really did like the black look with the pearls but I wasn’t to hot on the shoes choices. She’s very pretty though

I like the one with Times Square in the background – reminds me of my holiday to NYC in 2011….

Oh yea, I vote not a bombshell.

11. Sareena says:

I like the black dress and the Times Square outfit. I admire her boldness. Do you girl!

12. simplyjess says:

And I quote, “I always keep an eye out for people who do their own thing, and don’t follow the status quo.” If this is all that you can come up with, I’m certain this isn’t Claire’s doing, then STICK WITH THE STATUS QUO! This shat is tuuuurble!

13. Afrostyling says:

Been having a bad day and this just made me so ragey.

WOW TOTALLY WAITING FOR CLAIRE TO MAKE ME FBD. I AM NOT SURE HOW TO FEEL CONSIDERING I HAVE BEEN OVER LOOKED FOR THIS?

15. Lina says:

Definitely looks like some meds are not being taken.

Lmao! I can’t with these comments

“Been having a bad day and this just made me so ragey”

“Definitely looks like some meds are not being taken.”

“STICK WITH THE STATUS QUO! This shat is tuuuurble!”

17. shakera says:

this is not philly fashion unfortunately

18. Sony Loren says:

I think you need to repost the definition of bombshell…..I am appalled at her choices. JUST NO!!

19. Bye Felicia says:

Awful hotghettomess.com…..perfect example of money can’t buy style….u spent all that money on designer things to look like this???!!!!!! Bye.

20. Anonymous2 says:

Now y’all know y’all wrong for this. Sometimes I think whoever chooses these submissions just wants to play devil’s advocate. The style for me personally is a no on so many levels, but hey if she likes it, then I Love it….do you girlie!

21. Wow. I’m from NY, but I live in Philly and this is…well, wow. It’s not typical, I can’t say that. But it is pretty typical that Philly fashion is wrong. I see where she is trying to go, but it’s just wrong, although there is a ton of potential. Maybe a resubmission!

22. jeda says:

its gonna be a no from me
    Blessings

23. Sony Loren says:

And please tell me where she bought those shoes with the black fans so I can start a boycott against their existence.

24. Toya says:

This is a hot mess! It looks as though she threw on every possible random item she could find and ran with it. Looks very tacky, overdone, and screams I’m dying for attention. (Whether positive or negative). Now on to the constructive criticism, I think she has good pieces on their own but the styling of these pieces are atrocious. She needs to implement the rule, before leaving the house take three items off, It’s ok to be creative, think outside the box, and dress in a fun/bubbly manner but this doesn’t come across at that. I would love to see her refine her style a bit and re-submit in a year or so from now. Not my cup of tea at all.

25. Nakia P says:

Wow.. Just No
    I swear this isn’t a proper representation of my city.
    This is an absolute No!

26. KH says:

The pic with the LV Artsy and Theory coat was cute. Her hair looks nice.

27. Hmmm says:

Y’all, hell naw! This ain’t philly. this is philthy! this is embarrassing!

28. Sasha says:

It wasn’t that bad in the beginning. It’s like the more I scrolled down the worse it got. Don’t give up just remember less is more sometimes. You are beautiful. Be blessed!!!!

29. DivaFabulosa says:

Wow, you guys are tearing this poor girl to shreds. I have nothing nice to say about any of her outfits, especially the last picture.

30. ElleBelle says:

Le sigh. The thing that Iook for in the FBs are simple adherence to the universally fundamental fashion rules. 1. Know your body and dress for it. 2. Wear colors and fabrics that are agreeable 3. Tailor when necessary. 4. Edit always. When these are followed I couldn`t care less if your style is goth, boho, eclectic or classic. If you follow the fundamentals people and display confidence you’ll be fashion bomb status. This? No, just no.

31. J. Nicole says:

I can appreciate her creativity and boldness, but it kind of comes off as forced and gimmicky. I’m generally all for extra accessories but I think it’s a bit too much when everything is worn at once.

32. S says:

O – M – G!! (O__O). You know, there’s such a thing as being creative and then there’s just plain awful. I try not to be mean, but these look like clown costumes to me. I don’t care about the random designer pieces. This lady’s style is just bad (as in So not good).

33. LawDiva1908 says:

Lol! I think Claire is trolling us with this post, lol!

34. Jessy says:

Ummm…nice tutu!

35. terry t says:

Some people from Philly can dress, I dont know where she finds her submissions. Then again, this is “fashion Bombshell” :P.

36. Joelle says:

I loved it..a little busy but fun and you..No negative ness!

Lies! We are not going in on my city. There are plenty of fashionable well dressed put together people in Philly. I refer you to past submissions kiadenise and curran j swint. There are plenty of people everywhere who are trying to find what works for them. Unfortunately sweetheart hasn’t found it yet. No shade. With style education she will. How about you give her suggestions instead of negativity. Grow up! And I’m done.

38. Peaches says:

I believe she should rethink her fashion sense!!!!

39. Ardent says:

Pretty girl and hummm yeah… pretty girl!

40. Eva-K says:

Yeah T! Love your fun & bold style…

41. Noirre says:

We had some Bombshells this week, but this is a no.

42. Joy Kendi says:

ummmmm…I love her furs

43. Kandi says:

She is pretty. There is great plus sized fashion out there and it looks like she is kind of selling herself short by wearing costumes, instead of real clothes. She does not look like she is the serious type and her choices definitely say fun. So if that is the goal, she accomplished her goal.