February 28th, 2014
Fashion Bomber of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Rashad from New York

Happy Friday!
Mail Bombs have been on the back burner for a couple weeks with Fashion Week and Awards season, but our Bombers are always ready to roll!
Rashad from NYC’s friend Tanisha sent in the following pictures for our perusal:
radash from New york
She kept it short, writing, “His style is fashionable but humble.”
20140228-085348.jpg
He chimed in, saying, “My style comes from within.

20140228-085458.jpg

” I usually stick to myself and keep it clean cut and tailored;”

20140228-085446.jpg
” Of course living in NYC provides me with loads of inspiration, but I literally come home & brainstorm about what I want to see myself in next.”

20140228-085430.jpg
” I’ve recently been inspired by Sherlock Holmes so I’m definitely trying to incorporate that specific style into my wardrobe soon…”
20140228-085521.jpg

See more below:
20140228-085419.jpg

20140228-085405.jpg

20140228-085356.jpg
Work! Very chic and sophisticated.
If you’re inspired, follow Rashad on Instagram @hescockky.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
21 comments

21 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Rashad from New York”

1. Look at that big ole head!!! you go boyyyy!!!!

2. Tee says:

I like! I say bomber i wish i could really vote thru my phone!

3. Stephanie says:

I love him I remember him from last time… & submitted by a friend that’s support I wonder if he knows

4. Jerry says:

I like his looks. the pictures are all scattered though. but he definitely dresses nice

5. Kimberly Ken says:

As soon as I saw this fur I knew it was over. all red & fur for the win mister

6. Tiffany Shawl says:

Well he definitely loves himself so fur, but he lives in NYC so i understand it. Look good Rashad

7. Jason K says:

Saw this guy during NYFW. these pictures do him no justice. like none dude is sharp as a tact in person

8. Girl next door says:

& he finally shows his face without glasses i remember everyone wanted to see his face last time. you cute boy!!!

9. heyyall says:

I’m not a fan

10. What is chic though? says:

I’m in love!!!! He would be the type of friend that would inspire u to look equally As flyy when you step out.

You may not be a fan, but really this young man is a breath mod fresh air to the fashion world. Get to know him, check him out, and watch him work. Good luck Rashad!!!

12. mc0728 says:

I dont understand guys and these hunter style boots!!! Its not cute or masculine at ALL.

You may not be a fan, but really this young man is a breath of fresh air to the fashion world. Get to know him, check him out, and watch him work. Good luck Rashad!!!

14. simplyjess says:

He bad!

15. jeda says:

me likey
    Blessings

16. Ashley says:

first off @Mc0728 .. he lives in New York. its snow on the damn ground obviously you see that. everyone is probably wearing some form of rain boot

17. DivaFabulosa says:

I remember him from the last post, he is definitely a bomber! He is in his own lane.

18. Ariane says:

Very polished looks. Indeed a boomber. And by the way Hunter makes footwear for men.

19. Peaches says:

Got a lot of razzle dazzle going on! His looks are nice and fashionable with a taste of pizzazz!!!!

20. Wetin? says:

Some of you guys are so thirsty. Hasn’t he submitted his looks before? When I mean before like less than 5-6 months ago? Still the same looks and nothing has changed.