February 28th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Fabulous Looks of the Day, Kanye West, Rihanna
Fabulous Looks of the Day: February 28th, 2014

10 Responses to “Fabulous Looks of the Day: February 28th, 2014”

1. mc0728 says:

Rihanna is classless as usual. This is not stylish or cute. Once again, TRYING TOO HARD.

2. I saw says:

I saw her pictures I like it the red outfit she wore also I think she looks great and risky

3. Miss May says:

Maybe I’m a prude but this is just distasteful

I kinda hate her hair

5. Tee says:

I’m here for it! Things done in Paris cant be done in the US that is why they always rule in fashion!

6. SSS says:

Rihanna looks amazing

7. Dom Dom says:

Love how this post features more than one person but everyone is commenting on Rihanna’s attire…there’s so much power in her name

8. Yasmin says:

@ Dom Dom…Or possibly because knows beneath her arms are nipples are clearly exposed and people would comment on that whether it was Rihanna or Lil’ Ma?

9. Yasmin says:

Everyone*

10. It's Paris says:

@ Dom dom I notice that too she always get them talkin whether she’s exposed or not …anywho I’m here for it … I personally wouldn’t try it …in these European country it’s mostly nudity and if you read fashion mag you see boobs all the time it’s not that serious …it’s Paris she’s following a theme and I like it