February 27th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Jennifer Lopez
By Cliche

Crop tops aren’t going anywhere just yet, y’all!

Hot mama Jennifer Lopez was spotted at Spago Restaurant in Beverly Hills wearing a Blue Lace Crop Top and Matching Mini Skirt by Self-Portrait.

Jennifer-Lopez-Self-Portrait-Lace-Crop-Crop-and-Lace-Mini-SkirtHer exact pieces weren’t available on the London-based brand’s site. However, you can take a peep at a few items with similar lace detail below.

Self-Portrait-Blue-Lace-2 Self-Portrait-Blue-LaceI know women of a certain age in crop tops and mini skirts can be a very touchy subject. But I must say J.Lo is looking pretty darn saucy. She reminded me that I need to begin working on my abs… now-ish!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Jennifer-Lopez-Hollywood-Self-Portrait-Lace-Crop-Top

Jennifer-Lopez-Self-Portrait-Lace-Crop-Crop-and-Lace-Mini-Skirt~Cliché

Images: X17online

11 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Jennifer Lopez’s Spago Restaurant Self Portrait Blue Lace Crop Top and Matching Mini Skirt”

Jenny too bomb!

2. . says:

SlayLo is just…every-freaking-thing. What is age appropriate when your body is hotter than the 20-30 somethings?!? What should she be wearing? A moo moo cause she’s in her 40′s? I hope to be still killing the game when I get to be her age. This is flossy! #letthecroptoplivein2014

nope. she looks bloated

4. she looks terrific, great body!

Love it just not feeling the tightness around the abdomen area hmm! Beautiful legs though!

6. Lisa says:

I love the name SlayLo! JLo is killing it….go mamasita.

7. Diva says:

ok, we can all agree she looks better than most younger women but she should still dress a little bit more age appropriate…. she doesnt have to compete by showing off her “everything”, that outfit looks like it was made for Selena Gomez or Rihanna…. come on JLo !

8. JennyMorris says:

I think JLO should wear whatever she wants. She is grown, gorgeous, and self reliant. I have no complaints. Except that the outfit, inconsideration of her age, would have really slayed the fit, had she paired the crop top (which she deserves to rock after having twins!) with a high waisted, wide leg black pant. That would have been classy and sexy and especially figure flattering. She doesn’t need to show off all parts of her body at all times. But she sure does deserve to :)

9. NYC chick says:

Not age appropriate and I have never liked her legs

10. Natasha says:

Bloated? Those are ab muscles. And her legs are stunning, so while the skirt is much too short for my taste, I can see why she’s all the way out there and exposed. Go on, Jennifer.

11. Rebel says:

I’m glad Jenny wears & does what she wants because it makes her happy. She doesn’t have to satisfy anyone but herself. Keep it up Jenny Lo.