February 27th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Immacula from Memphis

Kara from Atlanta was the Bomb, but we must move on.
Immacula from Memphis, Tennessee sent in her flix for today’s Bombshell feature. Take a look:
immacula from memphis
She says, “My style is very versatile. I can’t stick to one thing. That’s very boring to me.”

immacula from memphis
” I would consider my style very daring, out there and not afraid to take risks.”

10  immacula from memphis
“… I’m big on vintage. The thrift store is my everyday go to spot to shop.”

1  immacula from memphis
” I love anything that flows. Like sun dresses and Kimono’s.”

9  immacula from memphis
” I love a lot of color in my wardrobe. Paired with basic colors like black, grey and white. High heels/Chunky heels. The more drama the better.”

3  immacula from memphis
“I love to make a statement.”

1 Immacula from memphis
” I’m a quiet reserved person.”

3 Immacula from memphis

” So I let my style do the speaking.”

2 Immacula from memphis

See more below:
4 Immacula from memphis

Immacula from memphis
Cute!
See more of Immacula’s style on Instagram @Immacula__.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
33 comments

33 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Immacula from Memphis”

1. heyyall says:

The weave killed it for me.. she started off strong then it just went down hill..

2. mi manning says:

well…nice name! the looks are so-so…not that great, but not bad, either.

3. Simplicity says:

I agree…..the first 3 pictures had me hopeful. Disappointed after that.

4. Jessy says:

Her fro picture was dreamy…the third pic was great as well. Hits and misses.

5. Chas says:

Because I’m from Memphis, I so wanted to like this submission but I just couldn’t with the poor picture quality. I agree with everyone else so far that the 1st three pics drew me in; however the remainder pics NOPE with the exception to the 4th one with the blue coat.

6. Mellie-Rae says:

Dem baby hairs doe…hehehe

7. Jacquelyn says:

Nah:(

8. Ari says:

Agreed with the picture quality. Some hits, some misses.

9. Steph says:

NO FILTERS!

10. tahlyuh says:

Picture quality isn’t doing these pictures any justice.

Can’t tell them baby hairs nothing!

Weaves :(

She has some great pieces however :)

11. I think her style is awesome. Being from Memphis (the city where individualism is not appreciated and fashion forward) she is doing a great job in expressing herself. Picture quality is a little blurry but I got the point. I wonder where she thrifts, those are great timeless pieces. Cudos honey!

12. Being from Memphis where individualism in fashion is not at all appreciated, I think her style is a good expression of who she is. She says she’s quiet and reserved, very hippie like in my opinion and her style gives me that Solange feel. Just in love with the world and life. Cudos boo

13. Kam Kam says:

I hate the ashy mobile pics, get a real friggin camera!

14. Esta Fiesta says:

She has some great pieces but I would probably style most of them differently. I especially would’ve picked different shoes.

15. Samida says:

Like @Chas, I’m from Memphis, too and wanted to vote Bombshell, but there were a couple of misses. Plus, she looks like a gorgeous girl, but the bad wigs just through a lot of the looks off.

16. curves says:

looks like she stole these pictures off of myspace using a sidekick phone smh

17. Tosha says:

She looks a different person in every picture. I think she looks good in most of the pictures. I like her pops of color

18. BougieHippie says:

After what @curves posted I’m DONE!

Meanwhile… she just need to refine her presentation. Right ideas and great clothes just bad pairing. Maybe relax the makeup, find a hair style that works well with your face and skin-tone that is easy to maintain and versatile to wear. And pair down your look, she could use a bit of editing. Some looks come off a bit costume-y

19. Yas! This is a fly girl!! It’s mind boggling how the readers will give basic chick kudos, then we have a fly girl amongst us they can’t even recognize. Work it mani!

Was that supposed to be a “birkin”?

She should invest in a better camera, find one hairstyle and stick with it and polish her looks. Some are just off others aren’t so bad but she looks like she is really pretty but to heavy on the makeup.

22. Jewels says:

Yes, she is a gorgeous girl. Camera phones are everyone’s source of photography now a days. So to making a reference on the quality of the pics shows you really couldn’t find much to say about her. I say bombshell, and you can tell she is young so her style is only going to grow into something even greater. Great Job Immacula and take these comments and kill it even more on all of them. You are going to go far. Can’t wait to see you styling the stars. :)! Keep growing and being you love muah !

23. OMG Yessss ! Go Mackie ! I saw you on here & almost fell out. you’ve been one of the best dressed females I’ve known for a long time, even since Campus 9. so proud of you. <3

24. LadyLea says:

A BIG NO! really.

25. Unconventional.Connie... says:

This is definitely different… But I can appreciate her for having her own personal style!

26. Joelle says:

Not judging on baby hairs…im not judging on weaves..So since im only judging on her fashion ability, I say shes a BOOMSHELL all the way!!! The last 3 looks were a little on the fence but she did well!!

27. simiyalala says:

I notice that a majority of these entries have no unique personal style whatsoever. The same old, same old trendy outfits. I see nothing refreshing and bomb worthy in 85% of these.

28. Hello says:

I love her style her pictures are super blurry though

29. Teneice says:

Why are ppl still using 1.1 mega pixel camera phones?!

30. loveisme says:

First off lets start out with her name……

31. Tiff says:

Deja vu. She looks like everyone else on Instagram

32. MJay says:

I agree with the first poster. Loved the first few outfits… then it progressively got worse =\

33. NYC chick says:

I actually think she looks good. There are a few questionable pieces but she has an eye for assembling looks and actually has some creativity. I think she has potential. I agree she should tone down the weave/hair though