February 27th, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day
Bomb Product of The Day: Alaïa Caged Booties
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Oh, Alaïa. Sometimes, just looking at his stuff pains me because as much as I love his designs, my wallet does not share the sentiment. So, it is with a heavy heart that I write about these gorgeous Alaïa caged booties that shall never be in my closet, except maybe by some miracle:
Azzedine Alaia Cage Booties

Sigh. These cutout booties are embellished with tiny triangle and circular studs. I bet Naomi Campbell‘s already got a pair of her own… probably as a gift from the designer. Humph!

Azzedina Alaia Caged Booties

Anyway, if you’re willing to shill out the big bucks, you can get a pair for $2,640 at Colette.

P.S. I accept gifts.

~Jihan

photo: Colette

Posted In
8 comments

8 Responses to “Bomb Product of The Day: Alaïa Caged Booties”

1. Lisa says:

Bomb indeed. Montaigne has these in an olive color and I’m gonna get my hands on them as an early b-day gift. Alaia rarely gets it wrong.

2. melissa says:

Azzedine alaia is such an incredible shoe designer. The detail in each shoe is so incredible. I have 2 pairs. One I got of theoutnet and another I got from work with my employee discount. Could never pay full price for them. Bit they arey favorite shoes, and their comfortable!!!

Absolutely love

4. Marthe says:

Oh Jihan, i feeeeel you girl :( :(

5. So this is what heaven looks like…

Girl wait a year or two you’ll find them on Saks Off Fifth or Ebay for half the price

7. Crystal says:

Those are gorgeous but that’s my mortgage, both car payments and day care. My Lordt! Don’t even bother asking for a look-a-like either. His creations cannot come close to being duplicated.

8. Diva says:

these shoes are the TRUTH !!!