February 25th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

There’s no slowing Lupita Nyong’o down! She attended the Hollywood Premiere of Non-Stop wearing a $4,100 Lanvin Spring 2014 Bronze Shiny Lame Plisse Dress:

Lupita-Nyongo-Nonstop-Premiere-Lanvin-Dress

The metallic dress features side ruffle detail, raw edges, and a zip closure.
Lanvin-Spring-2014-Lame-Plisse-Dress

Up for the splurge? Get yours here.

Are you feeling her latest look?

Lupita-Nyongo-Nonstop-Premiere-Lanvin-Dress

Lupita-Michelle-Dockery-Julianne-Moore-Non-Stop-Premiere~Cliché

Images: Getty

10 Responses to “Splurge: Lupita Nyong’o’s Non-Stop Hollywood Premiere Lanvin Spring 2014 Bronze Shiny Lame Plisse Dress”

1. The truth says:

Not loving the side zip but she looks radiant and the color really suits her.

2. Check this working Dragon city free gems tool!

No that does not work for her.. that is not her color

4. SMV says:

A rare miss for lupita. No to the hair part, the dress and the lipstick.

5. Simplicity says:

Her fashion choices as of late have really been disappointing. I don’t care for the dress and all the makeup. I think she has the kind of face that does not work well with dramatic makeup and she honestly doesn’t even need it…..it makes her look very ” harsh” in the face. Anyways, wish her the best!

6. MynameisPeaches! says:

This another look I don’t like. However, I’m loving the hair and makeup. It’s much better than the afro puffs which looked like horns at the NCACP Image awards.

7. B says:

Gorgeous woman BUT FOR GOD’S SAKE LOSE THE BLUE EYESHADOW. RETIRE IT FOREVER.

8. Cast says:

I can understand some’s opinions on the dress, (while I think it was a gorgeous, edgy pick), i can see how it may not appeal to others but to be against the makeup and hair…i think it all looks fabulous! I think she pulled off the blue shadow very well, the color was a nice contrast to the bronze dress and it isnt overly dramatic, in fact its quite subtle. and the hair is just as edgy as her dress. for me, its a win. Shes able to pull off these high-fashion looks. jmo

9. Ready says:

I know this is about fashion, but I find it interesting that although her name isn’t included in the trailer credits because she was an unknown, all it took was a movie, and she’s outchea with the stars. Get it.

Love the color on her…I hate blue eyeshadow on her eyes though..it makes the whites of her eyes look red/brown. Everything else, I’m feeling. Remember, you can’t be stylish unless you experiment.

10. Extraordinary elements the following. We’re extremely fulfilled to visit your post. Appreciate it for looking forward to get in touch with an individual. Are you going to please shed us a mailbox?