February 24th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping, Swimsuits

Can Rihanna please stop slaying? It’s getting out of hand!
Her latest flicks on Instagram show her giving Cleopatra realness in a sharp cut and a bikini and trouser combo by Matthew by Charlie Zink:
4 Rihanna's Instagram Charlie by Matthew Zink Gray Bikini Top and Resort Pants
Serve!

3 Rihanna's Instagram Charlie by Matthew Zink Gray Bikini Top and Resort Pants
Her platinum leggings/pants have a gold button detail elastic waistband and back patch pockets.
00 Rihanna's Instagram Charlie by Matthew Zink Gray Bikini Top and Resort Pants

6 Rihanna's Instagram Charlie by Matthew Zink Gray Bikini Top and Resort Pants
She loves Matthew Zink, and it’s easy to see why.
If you want to try his pieces on for size, purchase at CharliebyMZ.com.
What do you think?
2 Rihanna's Instagram Charlie by Matthew Zink Gray Bikini Top and Resort Pants
Rihanna's Instagram Charlie by Matthew Zink Gray Bikini Top and Resort Pants

16 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s Instagram Charlie by Matthew Zink Gray Bikini Top and Resort Pants”

1. Kg says:

All I see is Tattoos :(

2. LawyerLady says:

This hair is soooo good.

3. Jen says:

UGH Hated it! looks cheap stripper like.

DOPE RIRI FOR PRESIDENT! SHE KILLED IT DA USUAL #MURDERERFASHIONKILLA : )

5. I can get those pant at AA and place some studs on them. girl stop laying

Dislike

Death to that hair!!!!

8. mc0728 says:

There is nothing stylih or unique about Rihanna. She always looks fake and like she is trying to hard. Oh wait cause she is!! SMH at her corny behind lol

The hate is real slayanna is looking all kinds of flawless

10. I agree with Claire she is defiantly SLAYING!! She looks so BAD it’s not even funny. All her pics from Aspen are so perfect, these are some of her best instagram pics yet. I feel like she’s using instagram like no other celeb, she’s on vacation and these pics you can easliy see on the cover of any magazine….it’s like everyday she reminds us how bad she is.

11. I agree says:

I agree with damn you look good daily ..I don’t think she t look force at all I think she think everymoment is a runway moment or magazine and there’s nothing wrong with it…I like it

12. Grace says:

Sorry but these pants aren’t flattering on her.

13. Lee says:

I need those shoes the model is wearing in my life. Please help me locate! Thanks

14. Crystal says:

Those pants aren’t flattering? Rihanna does not have one lump or bump on her body. Even when she sits down, no rolls. How is that possible? CRIES.

slay ri slay ri

16. Sharie says:

LOVE!! does anyone know of similar cheaper pants like these besides the AA disco pant?