February 24th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Telia from Atlanta

Today’s Bombshell is Telia from Atlanta:
telia from atlanta
She says, “I love to accessorize and challenge my closet by putting different patterns together.”
8  telia from atlanta
” I believe in being edgy instead of trendy.”

2  telia from atlanta
” I think my style is inconsistent…”
telia from atlanta
“… sexy…”

9 telia from atlanta
“… and chic.”

3  telia from atlanta
” I don’t believe in just high fashion but vintage buying and household names.”

0  telia from atlanta
” I love mixing all three to complete my outfits.”

8  telia from atlanta
You have some really great pieces. Love that herringbone skirt suit.
See more of Telia on Instagram @BRAREIAM.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
58 comments

58 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Telia from Atlanta”

1. pican says:

she’s a try hard, nothing about this is cohesive just trendy.

2. mi manning says:

nice pieces…just not put together well.

3. Southern says:

Nope nope nope nope

4. What says:

The only look I’m really feelin’ is the cropped sweater/pink skirt combo and them heels tho! Most of it just seems like a show of labels and trendy pieces thrown together. Kind of like the last photo as well with the houndstooth set. Not sure how I feel about the set with those gladiators though.

5. Ms. Q says:

Does anyone know where to find the Swear on Chanel t-shirt she’s wearing? I tried to look on amazon.com.uk, but no luck.

6. Trina says:

I wouldn’t wear it like that, but she has nice items.

7. heyyall says:

No just, didn’t do it for me.. I think everything fit her to big.. She had some nices pieces just not for her.

8. thephillydiva says:

I like the pink skirt/crop top combo!

9. What says:

Not really feelin’ anything she’s wearing other than the cropped sweater/hot pink skirt combo and MAYBE the houndstooth set/gladiator lace ups and the simple white crop/bf jeans. Honestly, it just comes off as a whole bunch of labels thrown together. Individually, the pieces are hot, but together nah.

10. Roni says:

She definitely presents a different aestethic from your typical Bombshell but I surprisingly like it. Something about her look works for me! I couldn’t pull off half of these looks but she owns it! I voted Bombshell!

11. homey.lover.friend. says:

She has a bunch of dope pieces but her overall looks seem overwhelming. This is not it for me.

12. jeda says:

She has a lot of great pieces that stand out on their own, but the way she puts them together doesn’t really work. A tad over accessorized.
    Blessings

13. Jess says:

Never seen anyone make nice pieces look tacky/over done.

14. Tabatha says:

She’s a cutie pie, but it looks like her clothes are wearing her rather than she wearing the clothes.

15. marguerite says:

no bew

16. Jacquelyn says:

She has nice pieces and they work for her. I think she looks cute.

17. Grace says:

“Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.”
    ― Coco Chanel

18. Kike says:

I see lots of gorgeous outfits; however, most of them are overwhelmed by mismatching/unflattering accents. E.g. jackets, accessories, boots.

I really want to love the crop top + hot pink look, but that nude thing(top?) under the crop top is distracting.

19. AH says:

All I see is a bunch of designer labels thrown together randomly. She likes nice things but hasn’t a clue how to wear them.

20. Sony Loren says:

Individually her pieces are good but I don’t like her execution.

21. Cynthia says:

Something about her look just seems off. Really nice pieces, just not well put together. Her style seems all over the place to me.

22. mc0728 says:

i like her style compared to the others who have been featured recently. She seems confident and her style is fun.

23. Jackie says:

To answer Ms. Q,

I own that same fu(chanel c’s)k sweatshirt and got it on eBay for $10 it’s under this name “Korean Womens Casual F uck C Letter Print Round collar Pullover Sweatshirt Tops”. Just that put that in search bar. It has the images blurred per eBay’s request but it is the same sweatshirt she wore above.

24. MsNomer says:

I like all of her pieces, but like others before me stated, she needs to edit her looks. Pretty girl though.

A lot of nice pieces that are styled all wrong.

26. Kam Kam says:

I like her sunglasses

27. lakeshamichelle says:

SHE HAS A RARE TASTE THAT BRING THE BEST OF BOTH OF THE FASHION WORLDS TOGETHER. SHE’S A URBAN SOPHISTICATED FASHIONISTA! THE GREAT THING ABOUT FASHION IS TO CREATE AND WEAR YOUR OWN LOOKS! SHE BREAKS THE RULES AND OWN IT! POWPOWBOOM!!!

28. A.n.W.518 says:

I think Telia’s style is really cool because it’s HER OWN… She is doing great with the accessories! Keep stepping out with confidence :-)

29. Jennifer says:

I like the third outfit with the white crop top. The rest is a bit over done. And way to much faux Chanel for my taste making the rest look questionable. I see more trendy than edgy here.

30. KayGee Rox says:

How on earth is “She’s a Bombshell” vote leading? Needs better shoe choices and…less is more.

I love her style! It’s all her own and she owns it

32. Tifani says:

Not really feeling her style. It’s way too trendy and she seems to be all about the brands. She puts them together whether it looks good or not. I’ll pass on this one!

33. Mrs G says:

too much going on…makes my head hurt…

I believe her style is FUN!! And exciting I love it!

35. Msvirgo says:

#RARE #DIFFERENT #FASHION #FUN…….She’s In Her Lane & Her Styles Is Alllllthatttt!!! Keep Pushing BabyGirl Never Let Neg. Remarks Stop Your Dream:) Step It Up 1More Notch 4 Them

36. KT says:

Her style looks different and cool to me…It sounds like yall mad at the labels, nothing wrong with adding labels to an outfit. Good job @brareiam keep doing what you’re doing!!!

37. AJ says:

I think y’all are focusing to much on the labels in her pics rather than her style. She put together a unique look especially with the the grey sweater and long pink skirt with the slit. In fashion you want edge and boldness and I think she pulls it off quite well.

38. Unconventional.Connie... says:

I love every outfit sans the coats & jackets… I know it’s still Winter but it’s she could’ve left them out of the pics… But overall the girl has style and clearly some money… I see lots of labels!

Really great pieces! Hits and misses (mainly misses) on execution. I too, agree that she is trying too hard.
    Honestly I just imagine if I seen the outfit while she was walking down the street or out and about. I would definitely do some double takes but not in a good way.

40. Bliss says:

Let me play devil’s advocate here for one second. I’ve been reading this blog from it’s inception (when it had little ticking time bombs lol) and I think that Claire has done a great job of building her audience. Like most brands, her audience now has an identity. I know what a fashion bomb reader likes, doesn’t like, would say etc. Before clicking the post I KNEW this girl would have negative comments, bc I know what a fashion bomb reader would say to this, and lo and behold I was right. It just made me wonder is it because her style is really that bad? (I mean, I don’t like it either) or are we all just one type of audience, who is stuck on what we think a bombshell is and don’t like to move out of that definition? At this point, I’m just more curious than ever on what everyone thinks a bombshell is! Claire, do you mind if I start a discussion on your own blog? lol. But I’m serious, I just want to know. What makes someone a bombshell? Is it the actual clothes they have on, the way the carry themselves, how unique they wear their pieces, how confident they are? etc, etc, etc.!

41. Tha bess says:

Fab is all i can say! Love it

42. MsDrayton says:

Love it! Nothing looks put together. Every look has edge to it! True gem!

43. Bre Bre says:

I like her… Her style is her own and she kills that shit in her own way.

Girl’s got it going on!!!

45. G says:

STOP HATING. SHE FLY AND WEARING WHAT SHE GOT ON. SHE PUTS TOGETHER SO WELL YOU LOOK PAST THE POINT OF IT BEING DESIGNER.

46. Kerry says:

Lovely keep grinding it’s your time to shine

I love it I think she is hot I love the legs in the pink skirt! :))) if you don’t focus on the fact that she has a Chanel bag her style is actually pretty nice & I Love the pic with the red doors! #dope

48. LawyerLady says:

She’s super pretty! She clearly has a great eye because like everyone has stated, she has lots of great pieces. I’m not sure why it doesn’t come together so well as all the components are there. Very trendy. I wish I could vote “You look good girl!” because her style is much better than just “ok”.