February 21st, 2014
Fashion Bomber of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Tim from New York

The fashion is poppin’ in Milan, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have time for our Bombers and Bombshells! Today’s male style submission is from Tim from New York:
fashion bomber of the day
The celebrity fashion stylist and blogger for Epikstyle.com writes, “My style is forever changing.
Tim from New York
” I really like to switch up my looks almost on a daily basis…”

4 Tim from New York
“… it all depends on how I’m feeling that day.”

7 Tim from New York
” I really like experimenting with every aspect of my look from my hair down to my shoes…”
6 Tim from New York
“… without neglecting masculinity.”

3 Tim from New York
” I like to be fun…”

8 Tim from New York
“… unpredictable”

5 Tim from New York
“… and effortless with my style.”
2 Tim from New York
Very nice! Really feeling everything about this submission. Are you?
See more of Tim’s style on Instagram @epikstyle.

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
16 comments

16 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Tim from New York”

1. MC0728 says:

Not my cup of tea. Looks like he is trying too hard and there is just too much going on. Id also love to know what celebrities he has styled as well?? Dont get me started on the hunter boots as well. SMFH.

2. heyyall says:

I agree with @Mc0728.. it’s just to much going on.. It’s not effortless..In his case less is more..

3. Southern says:

Gaudy

4. Music Soulchild is that you honey?

5. Rellmoore says:

The young dude is doing his thing,

6. Freedom Lee says:

Great style sir.I loved everything except the riding boots but this is YOUR submission and YOUR style..you wear them well..respect

7. fly won says:

He is FLY! Love the sweater in the last look

8. Tee says:

Not my taste…I really dislike the Hunter boots that threw the entire outfit off. It’s too much he reminds me of French Montana with all the extra accessories.

9. Brittany says:

It’s a little too much going on for me. I like some of his pieces individually, but not how he’s put it altogether. Those boots especially seem like a no-no. I really like that cardigan in the last photo, but again, not how he styled it.

Damn he’s cute

11. Jackie says:

I feel like these looks are different compared to the average guy but they remind me of NBA players post-game styling. Like I feel I have seen these looks before and they are not unique to him so I’m not voting on bomber for this one. With a couple more years he might come into his own though.

12. DeeFresh says:

Some of these looks are giving me Bobby Valentino. I liked his usage of color and of combing a few unexpected ( in my opinion) print combinations. I also did polka dots so I really liked that suit he wore in photo one.

13. Ready says:

I mean, it’s aaight…but it’s def not effortless.

Non organic, it feels so 90′s and dated to me.
    Feels very Al B. Sureish, Is this negro giving me gelled baby hair?

15. ike2998 says:

def cute but less is more in this case

16. FLEE says:

too damn much going.. too busy and too flashy.. looks like he’s trying too hard to be fly