February 20th, 2014
How Do You Wear It, Real Style
How Do You Wear It? The Peter Pilotto x Target Collection

So yesterday I showed you how I wore a few of my Peter Pilotto x Target finds!
Of course I had to see how you guys paired your pieces–and you represented.
Let’s take a look:
How do you wear peter pilotto target as if fashion daily fashion bomb daily
This blogger for AsIfFashionDaily.com paired a red floral lace blouse with slick black leather pants and red pumps. Work!
Erica how do you wear it peter pilotto target
Erica also went the black pants route, completing her look with boots.
SamCityChick how do you wear peter pilotto target
The red floral print blouse was popular! @SamCityChick wore hers under a green tinted fur vest.
bertha curvasian how do you wear it peter pilotto for target
And Bertha aka @curvasian slipped into a slick black vinyl pencil skirt.
how do you wear it peter pilotto for target yvonne loves fashion bomb daily
@YvonneLoves tried the full look on for size, pairing her blouse with the matching skirt, opaque tights, and black shoes. Mirrored shades added a bit of sizzle.
diamond mirror fanatic
Diamond from the blog Mirrorfanatic.com also did the full look, sans tights. Loving those gray suede shoes!
madame smith how do you wear it peter pilotto for target
@MadameSmith took no prisoners with her saucy stance.
living fiesta peter pilotto target floral sleeveless dress

Esta Fiesta from livingfiesta.com added black sleeves and boots to her Peter Pilotto dress to winterize her look.
how do you wear it peter pilotto target fashion bomb daily clothes minded by jo 0
@ClothesMindedbyJo also added sleeves and socks to the floral dress.
how do you wear it peter pilotto target fashion bomb daily clothes minded by jo
And like me, she bought a lot of pieces, including their Moto Jacket. I might try that jeans/gray tee combo!

leslie jones how do you wear it peter pilotto for target
How adorable is Leslie in her criss cross purple dress and sky blue pumps?
Trisha how do you wear it peter pilotto target
Trisha better werq! Loving how she paired the collection’s long sleeve green floral print top with a striped button down, leather skirt, and celery green sandals.
dianna made me pretty
Dionna from Made Me Pretty also opted for the green floral top, but went the jazzy route with polka dotted pants.
ms tira peter pilotto target blouse
@MsTiraa popped the green stripe floral print tee under a faux fur jacket.
mariel peter pilotto for target how do you wear it
Mariel was one of the few who got the sweatshirt, pairing the comfy top with jeans and two toned heels.
2snapsandatwirl peter pilotto target collection how do you wear it
Ogechi aka @2snapsandatwirl also rocked the sweatshirt to a Kanye West concert on Valentine’s day! She said, “The sweatshirt was super comfy I loved it!”
the recessionista how do you wear it fashion bomb daily peter pilotto target
A lof of you were fans of the brand’s red floral/check print dress, including @The_Recessionista from Atlanta! She wrote, “It was a little chilly and I was going to a casual event so I paired my dress with a denim jacket, opaque tights and ankle boots.” Cute!
peter pilotto for target red check belted dress
Ashley from Ashleydunnstyle.com went the dressy route, and wore the frock with black pumps.
krystin be loud be you how do you wear peter pilotto target fashion bomb daily
Lastly, Krystin from the blog Be Loud Be You always slays, and did what she does best in a blue floral check shirt dress worn over long sleeves and lace up sandals. She sells it! Hope it’s still available.
At any rate, what do you think of these submissions?
*Inspired to get a few pieces for yourself? Shop what’s left of the collection here:

13 Responses to “How Do You Wear It? The Peter Pilotto x Target Collection”

1. heyyall says:

Cute.. I loved every look

2. I4FASHION says:

When I say EVERYONE SLAYED, EVERYONE SLAYED !!!!!!

3. yonaton says:

tbh. i loved the looks on the models. and claire i loved your jacket the other day for fashion week. but idk why most of these looks seem forced to me. i saw a couple of good fits, but im torned. i think with this collection, less and tailored is definitely more.

4. FlyDP says:

I love her jacket ! (The last pic) X

5. k says:

lol @2 cents now you stop being ugly. All I can say is I went through a range of emotions. Some hits and some misses.

6. SMV says:

I know im the minority but i dont get the hype over this collection. too floral.

7. And this ladies and gentle is why I will *not* be grabbing any of this collection up. Thanks but no thanks. #doneanddoneanddoneagain.

8. Doc says:

Some of these are really cute and some look very discordant. And who the heck gave clearance for this ankle socks with pumps stuff???? I even saw Beyonce try to pull this off a few weeks ago. This is even worse than the beanie hats with veils and the resurgence of creepers!! This collection is a dud. I hope it doesn’t sour the taste for designer collaborations with lower priced stores.

9. Natasha says:

This really isn’t easy to pull off but I’m not a fan of blatant print mixing so I’m not the best judge. That said, Trisha’s take with the pencil skirt was nice.

10. SHARONGEE says:

the ugliest collection ever!!! I usually go to Target and scout what comes in and I took 2 steps towards this and took 20 steps out the door! Just becuz its by a designer doesnt always make it cool to wear.

11. Yvonne says:

Thanks for including me! I loved the bright collection!
    Also, it’s @yvonnesloves

12. Katie says:

I didn’t care for the collecrion, but this should be a regular feature when it comes to these collections whether they be from target or hm or whatever.