February 20th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Veronica wrote, “ I am salivating!!!!”

Eudoxie all star game rag & bone sweatpants gray pants drawstring
“… Where did Eudoxie get those pants!!”

Yep! Eudoxie posed courtside with Enniko Parrish and a friend in a black leather top, $945 neon Valentino pumps, and $325 Rag & Bone Lee Honeycomb Track Pants:

Eudoxie's Courtside Rag & Bone Lee Honeycomb Gray Track Pants
Her neon yellow and blush pumps boast gold studs.
Eudoxie's Courtside Rag & Bone Lee Honeycomb Gray Track Pants and Valentino Neon Rockstud Pumps
Recreate her ensemble here:

Eudoxie’s showing ‘em what she’s working with!
Eudoxie all star game rag & bone sweatpants gray pants drawstring
What do you think?
*Need the look for less? NYC Chick pointed us to this pair of Zara velour track pants, which are a relative steal at $35:
zara gray track pants
Get ‘em here.

14 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Eudoxie’s Courtside Rag & Bone Lee Honeycomb Gray Track Pants and Valentino Neon Rockstud Pumps”

1. NYC chick says:

They also have very similar pants at Zara

The pants are hot & Eudoxie’s body is to die for!! But I wouldn’t pay that much for a pair of sweatpants!

Thanks for the info NYC Chick!

3. B says:

I love Rag & Bone clothing. I’ve brought so many of their tops and jackets from my job.

Those pants are in every store across America for cheaper. That price is crazy. Her body is amazing but can we get into her camel toe action happening. When you pull your pants up that high your screaming for attention. Those are sweats not highwaist pants. Women who look like her do not have to try so hard.

5. Shaday says:

Who’s the girl in white and black? White girls got a booty!!!

6. Mimi Cherie says:

I would love to recreate this look but Zara had been off with their sizing as of late. It’s like everything is cut a lot smaller. So if you’re interested in her pants you can snag them for 34$ at H&M. They even come in denim blue color which I think would look nice in the spring / summer

7. Karla says:

Am I the only over the sweatpants and heels trend? Dont get me wrong, it looks great when done right but all heels dont go with all sweatpants. These Valentino pumps for instance, dont look good paired with these sweatpants. I think she should’ve chosen a different shoe. The outfit is cute and so are the shoes, just not cute together.

8. Noirre says:

Valentino’s and sweat pants huh? Nope!

9. Kitty B. says:

@Mimi Cherie, girl you said it!!!! I swear I was usually medium/large in Zara, now I’m an extra large or simply cant fit anything, They have definitely change the sizing.

U can’t even see the “WHITE girl booty” u just thirsty

I’d like to chime in and agree with previous comments on zara’s sizing. I own the pants mentioned in the post and if you want to wear them high waisted like Eudoxie but have hips/booty… you might wanna try a different pair lol. They’re cute when worn at the hip though.

12. nesa says:

Luda might need to borrow some money from his gf because he said he can only afford 1500 in child support but this very casual outfit his gf has on is over 1500 after taxes lol

13. Casual but sexy im liking this girls style

14. Intentions101 says:

Umm…. Those shoes are not the business w/ those pant/top. Hot a mess