February 19th, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Look for Less, Shopping, Steal
Look for Less: Beyoncé’s Tumblr Kale Sweatshirt
By Faith

Beyoncé has definitely been on the healthy eating tip since giving birth to Blue Ivy, solidifying herself to the cause after embarking on that 21-day vegan challenge with husband Jay-Z. She showed her love for all things leafy on Tumblr in a sweatshirt boasting a contrast “Kale” graphic:

beyonce-tumblr-kale-sweatshirt

I couldn’t pinpoint B’s exact topper, though it bares an uncanny ressemblance to this $48 Sub Urban Riot Kale Sweatshirt.

sub-urban-riot-kale-sweatshirt

I’ve discovered the magic of kale over the past two years and if you haven’t yet, do so now!

Pick up Suburban Riot’s piece here. Thoughts?

beyonce-tumblr-kale-sweatshirt

10 Responses to “Look for Less: Beyoncé’s Tumblr Kale Sweatshirt”

1. Josie says:

This is ADORABLE <3 Vegetarian love!!!! Go leafy greens!

-Josie

2. phoenixXII says:

They carry them at Whole Foods, my second home- lol

3. Give me the guy instead!!!
    I maybe young but im READY!!!!

4. JennyMorris says:

I LOVE Kale! I add it to all of my shakes for breakfast & lunch. Even as chips they are amazing. SN: That sweater is cute though lol.

5. Did someone say Kale!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the glowing green smoothie recipe I can not get enough of. I replace my leafy vegs with kale!

Oh and the sweatshirt, nothing special to me but eating Kale I could talk about that all day. enjoy the site and I hope you learn a few new things I did.

6. Did someone say Kale!!!! I first learned about the benefits of Kale at the below mentioned link. I try to drink a glowing Green smoothie as often as possible weekly. Check out the link I hope you find it as useful as I did, it has literraly changed my eating habits.

Oh and the sweatshirt is nothing speacial even tho Beyonce has it on but Kale I could talk about the benefits of that all day! SN:Go ahead and promote healthly eating BEY! I appreciate that right there.

Many of us love kale, but this sweatshirt is so pretentious IMO. She is trying so hard to be cool, hipster. This woman has no soul

8. Katie says:

That woman couldn’t dress if it mean her very own life! She needs to steal Rihanna’s stylist like she stole her songwriters and do better.

9. MAJOR says: