February 19th, 2014
Claire's Life, Fashion Week, London, Style Diary

On my last day at London Fashion Week, I decided to try a few of the Peter Pilotto x Target items I purchased on for size.
I had my eye on several pieces from the collection, but have a thing for blues and greens! The light blue check moto jacket and matching pencil skirt (and shorts) were easy choices.
I’ll be honest: I’m not so good with makeup. Or rather I haven’t had time to do my makeup. So the theme abroad has been large sunglasses and lipgloss.
0  claire sulmers london fashion week peter pilotto target skirt jacket gianvito rossi leather perspex pumps tom ford carrie sunglasses
A pair of Gianvito Rossi pumps and a black jacket to keep me warm, and I was set for a day of shows.
9  claire sulmers london fashion week peter pilotto target skirt jacket gianvito rossi leather perspex pumps tom ford carrie sunglasses
I flew to Milan this morning! And plan on attending a handful of functions. As always, stay tuned to @ClaireSulmers & @FashionBombDaily on Instagram and TheBombLife.com for irreverent, occasional posts.
9 A Peter Pilotto for Target Jacket and Skirt, and Gianvito Rossi Leather and Perspex Pumps
*Did you get anything from the Pilotto x Target collection? I’d love to see how you rock it! Send your pix to thebomblife@gmail.com.
Photos by David Nyanzi

14 Responses to “London Fall 2014 Fashion Week Style Diary Day 2: A Peter Pilotto for Target Moto Jacket and Pencil Skirt, CC Skye Clutch, and Gianvito Rossi Leather and Perspex Pumps”

1. Tami says:

Love your look here! The colors look great on you!

2. The truth says:

This is a good look and shows you can look fabulous on a budget.

3. I love this. I wanted the skirt but it was out in the store I went in. The glasses and the shoes are great compliments!

4. Dobe says:

Looks good on you! And who are you kidding – you know you’re just as gorge without the makeup! Can’t wait to rock my jacket; I’ve worn the sweatshirt and lace-sleeved blouse a few times since the release.

5. k says:

I really like this! That first pic is everything!!

6. 2 cents says:

Very very cute!

7. Carla says:

Claire, you look the best I’ve seen so far in this collection!

You once posted about how you book your last-minute flights–can you repeat that info, please? I can’t find the original post.

Love this and now I wish I would have grabbed it…

9. Bre Bre says:

The fit and mix of patterns are perfect Claire!

10. fav1 says:

You look cute Claire. I purchased that skirt and was scared of the print at first, but I think I’m gonna keep it. I also have the blue, white and black cardigan but wish I was able to get the color block blazer but it was sold out. I was pleasantly pleased with the fabrics/quality of the Peter Pilotto collection, because the Phillip Lim collection quality sucked.

11. Jeloi says:

Where you at an event for “Blood, Sweat and Heels. When Daisy was making her speech, were you sitting in the seat next to where she was standing? The party for the re-launch for Daisy’s book.

12. Claire says:

@jeloi Yep! That was me. xx

13. Jeloi says:

Clarie you should be on the show! BS&H is one of my favorites!

14. Ntombizodwa says:

Hi Claire. I love your blog and your look here is so stunning.

Much love from South Africa!