February 19th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kim Kardashian
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

While facing the chilly New York City temps, Kim Kardashian abandoned her crop tops (if only temporarily) for a Proenza Schouler Fall 2013 White Double Breasted Jacket and White Bonded Boucle Suiting Curved Hem Skirt:

Kim-Kardashian-New-York-City-Proenza-Schouler-White-Blazer-and-SkirtHer jacket was made with a standing collar and boxy construction.

Proenza-Schouler-Fall-2013The the textured skirt features pintucks at the waist and a wrap front construction with a front vent.

Proenza-Schouler-Fall-2013-2It’s certainly not a terrible look, just a bit on the monotonous side. I  wish she’d inject more color into her wardrobe. Wouldn’t that be a nice change?

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Kim-Kardashian-New-York-City-Proenza-Schouler-White-Blazer-and-Skirt

Kim-Kardashian-New-York-City-Proenza-Schouler-White-Skirt-Suit

~Cliché

Images: AKM-GSI

12 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian’s New York City Proenza Schouler Fall 2013 White Double Breasted Jacket and White Bonded Boucle Suiting Curved Hem Skirt”

1. Kay says:

Kim in anything other than black, white, or beige would be refreshing.

2. Dreadful Beauty says:

She seems to have taken a page from the Lisa Raye playbook. I’ll be glad when her white phase is over.

3. I dont know who uses more lip injection, her and that guy next to her. It never looks natural.

4. thatgirl says:

Her face actually looks normal

5. You can tell Kanye fired her previously stylist in an effort to up her “game” no more bandage dress.. she so much more couture now and I love it!

6. I like it but she should have done the skirt in black. She not recognizing how hippy she is, it’s taking away from the style. Having curves is a blessing but you have to be mindful of proportion.

7. fav1 says:

Yes, I agree. @Tori/Glasses and Glitter…I’ve said the same thing. She’s couture now. May not be everyone’s tea but it surely is couture. She used to wear items that I could afford and copy but now she’s entered a new ball game. Kim conforms to whatever relationship shes in….that’s why they last, well not with Kris Humphries…she just didn’t want him lol.

She looks overweight

I love this more polished look on her, but I do agree that the proportions are off. She’s wearing stuff off the runway, and she, being shorter and curvy, it doesn’t pull off the look as well as it could. I’m all for curves and for her couture look…just perhaps tailor it to fit her. Also, yes, please bring color back into your wardrobe Kim!

10. Margo says:

I’m a sucker for black & white and I think Kim looks chic and sophisticated in this look! Hot!

11. Tayter says:

The skirt is a lil too tight and the over the knee boots make her legs look shorter. I think the couture look can work on her, she just needs to get the proportion and fit right.

12. Orange Moon says:

I just can’t appreciate her choices as they are not natural, she’s soo concious. All I see is bts styling meetings with Christine Centenera schooling Kanye and allowing Kim to steal her look. And she’s failing. A woman who does not understand her shape cannot convince me her style is not contrived by someone else. Can’t.