February 19th, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Beyoncé graced the stage of the BRIT Awards for the first time in a decade  for a performance of her latest single XO. She literally dazzled on stage in a Vrettos Vrettakos Couture Green Zirgon Crystal Dress:

Beyonce-2014-Brit-Awards-Vrettos-Vrettakos-Couture
The dress features sheer panel sleeves and over 400,000 crystals.
Vrettos-Vrettakos-Couture-Zirgon-Crystal-Dress

She her belt out a tune below.

Bey’s last televised performance attire received mixed reviews for being too risqué. I don’t think that will be an issue this time around. She looked absolutely flawless.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Beyonce-2014-Brit-Awards-Vrettos-Vrettakos-Couture-Gown

Beyonce-2014-Brit-Awards~Cliché

Images: BeyonceLite/Vrettos Vrettakos

18 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Beyoncé’s 2014 BRIT Awards Performance Vrettos Vrettakos Couture Green Zirgon Crystal Dress”

1. Jbrizzy says:

She looks good,but why is she there?

She has curves for days!!

3. honestly says:

It looks similiar to her tour costume. The blue jumpsuit. Same designer?

4. candi says:

Bey looks like she didn’t feel like sitting for them to finish her hair…

5. Dom Dom says:

BAWDY!! Yes lord!

6. Melissa says:

Great dress for the wrong song. This dress is for “Listen” or something. This is such a cool fun song. I absolutely hate this hair and the color. Sigh. what’s going on B! Her performances lately have been so strange, and her vocals….I dont know.

7. lola bee says:

umm im tired of her wearing those hip things! cause in her grammy dress she was skinny minny and didnt have this much curves… now all of a sudden her hips grew like she the grinch or something..i cant (rolls eyes)

8. HoneyBrown says:

@Lola Bee I was thinking the same thing! I love bey but her new shape in 2 weeks, leaves me scratching my head.

9. Ready says:

@Lola Bee & HoneyBrown, yeees! I rolled my eyes at that. I get that it’s her perogative to look the way she wants, but caaammoon. I feel it’s hypocritical for her to flaunt her size 2 figure tal’m’about she’s the fittest she’s ever been despite having a baby, then coming on here with hip pads trying to flaunt curves. Nah woman, don’t be a Nicki Minaj. Be who you are.

10. NYC chick says:

Love the dress, don’t like the hair. It is pretty amusing that she’s padding her hips now

I’m scratching my head on this one…..something about these pictures have me puzzled. She looks cute though.

12. Shar Shar says:

Just plain hate it

13. Ada says:

Lmaoooo….Talmbout….anyway. She magically grew hips overnight I see. The dress is lovely but I would think a performance for XO would be more fun and creative. The hair doesn’t look right. Her hairstylist should have put in more work….

14. jeda says:

ok, so are we all in agreement that she’s wearing hip pads? Cus, I wasn’t sure, I just noticed that she looked a lot more curvier than she was at the Grammy’s.
    Blessings

15. thephillydiva says:

This is SHARP!!!! Classy over trashy any day of the week. You can still slay and be sexy without showing everything

I need this dress made for me :)

16. Lenita says:

Ok ladies question: So if you have on a bodycon dress and girdles are required is padding now acceptable? An accessory or a No No?

17. Crystal says:

She looks great but her attire doesn’t match her music. Her on stage outfits are very Mariah Carey/Celine Dione-ish. Her music just doesn’t match the gowns she wears on stage. I wasn’t really sold on her tour outfits either, too much for her pop music. JMO.

18. S says:

Huh?…….over analyzing much? The performance was beautifully done. Simplicity at it’s best. Not every Beyonce performance has to go from zero to 60. As for the dress, its color and sparkle added the eye catching visuals perfect for television and also perfect for an understated performance. The color and the shimmer of the crystals keeps your eye focused on her, even though she didn’t move much. That being the point. She made an awesome choice in her attire for visual and performance purposes.

Butt pads, no butt pads who cares really? We women have all worn “foundation garments” to varying degrees since forever. Bottom line, the dress fit like a glove.