February 18th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Ethnic Models, Jennifer Lopez, Who Wore it Better
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Jourdan Dunn attended the 2014 ELLE Style Awards wearing the same head turning Tom Ford Spring 2014 Black and White High-Neck Mini Dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the American Idol XIII Premiere in January:

Jourdan-Dunn-vs-Jennifer-Lopez-in-Tom-Ford-Black-and-White-DressWhile Jennifer opted for white pumps, Jourdan added a pair of lace-up black booties to her ‘fit.

The dress was shown on the runway with a pulled back hairdo and white coat.
Tom-Ford-Spring-2014I think both ladies did their thing! I might be edging a bit more toward J.Lo because I love the pop of white her heels offered.

What do you think? Who wore it better?

jourdan-dunn-2014-elle-style-awards

Jennifer-Lopez-American-Idol-XIII-Premiere-Tom-Ford-Spring-2013

~Cliché

Images: Getty

13 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Jourdan Dunn vs. Jennifer Lopez in Tom Ford’s Spring 2014 Black and White High-Neck Mini Dress”

1. DivaFabulosa says:

Neither, Jordan is too slim for my taste and I don’t like the shoes J-Lo has on. **shrugs**

2. Royale says:

JLo takes this. A dress this body conscious requires curves.

3. Me says:

Jlo definitely!

4. Nicky says:

Jenny Lo won this one.

5. simplyjess says:

This dress requires body, JLo wins hands down. This dress is too baggy on Jordan. SMH

6. NYC chick says:

I don’t love it on either. I like the dress but it should be worn by someone with short hair or a sleek up do

7. Diva says:

Neither…. JLo’s age is showing on her knees and legs.. and Jordan needs nourishment…. she is boney.

8. Nikki says:

I’m gonna go with Jourdan. This dress does nothing for JLo’s frame and I’m not feeling with white shoes with this.

Why is that as women we must constantly attack and criticize other women’s bodies. Some women are just smaller framed than others…every women does not have to have show stopping curves to look beautiful. I think both ladies looks great…

10. niksmit says:

J.Lo’s white shoes killed her look for me, so Jourdan for the win.

11. KITANA says:

Jenni took it

12. ilike2smize says:

I say Jourdan, but I am not feeling this lighter hair color on her. Makes her look common.