February 18th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping
By Faith

Rihanna indulged in some retail therapy at Moncler in a pair of $38 Melody Ehsani Ice Cream Cone Earrings, a $61 Jeremy Scott x Melody Ehsani Arabic Nameplate Necklace, and a White Spaghetti Strap Tank Dress:

She finished her ensemble with a couple of splurges: $851 Balmain Gold Cuff Wrap Bracelets and $695 Christian Louboutin Cataclou Studded Espadrille Sandals.

rihanna-moncler-melody-ehsani-earrings-necklace-balmain-cuffs-christian-louboutin-sandals-3

Her gold-plated and white resin colored earrings take on the form of wearable ice cream cones.

melody-ehsani-ice-cream-cone-earrings

Her Spring 2013 nameplate necklace features “Jeremy” in arabic letters hanging from a 16″ cuban link chain.

melody-ehsani-jeremy-scott-arabic-nameplate-necklace

I couldn’t pinpoint Rih’s exact frock, but this $97 T by Alexander Wang Form Fitting Tank Dress is a similar match for a great price.

t-by-alexander-wang-form-fitting-tank-dress

Gorgeous! This whole Cleopatra vibe Rihanna has been going for of late? Here for it.

rihanna-moncler-melody-ehsani-earrings-necklace-balmain-cuffs-christian-louboutin-sandals-1

Get Rih’s earrings and necklace for a steal here and here.

Would you wear it?

rihanna-moncler-melody-ehsani-earrings-necklace-balmain-cuffs-christian-louboutin-sandals-2

8 Responses to “Steal: Rihanna’s Moncler Boutique Melody Ehsani Ice Cream Cone Earrings, Jeremy Scott x Melody Ehsani Arabic Nameplate Necklace, and White Spaghetti Strap Tank Dress”

1. I hate to comment on Rihanna because she is “my daughter in my head” I always feel like I am being bias. As usual SMASHING!

2. Ummm says:

Agreed she does give cleopatra vibe and I love it ..she looks good

Perfection!

cute! love melody’s jewelry

5. resa says:

Rihanna looks beautiful!

6. Kitty B. says:

This pic alone made me contact my trainer! Because I damn sure want my body to look that good in white!

7. k says:

Where did her cuffs come from?

8. Dom Dom says:

Yesssss Rih! Her accessories game is so on point!