February 18th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Nneka from the Ukraine

It’s been a little while since we’ve had a Nigerian student studying medicine in the Ukraine as our Bombshell of the Day! Nneka is today’s submission:
image
She types, “My style is quite impersonal.”
20140218-162613.jpg
” At the moment I wear a lot of black but on the average my outfits are put together based on what I possess in my wardrobe.”
20140218-162625.jpg
” I also try to [wear my clothes in different ways]“
20140218-162645.jpg
“For example, The Black Cape in one photo was worn as a Skirt in another photo.”
20140218-162630.jpg
“This way I get more use out of my (clothing) purchases.”
20140218-162638.jpg
You’re beautiful! And black on black is always chic.
See more of her style on her blog My Very Own Pen and on Instagram @FluffleHedge.
What do you think?

Posted In
26 comments

26 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Nneka from the Ukraine”

Yup come for my head, but this is the best looking Nigerian Medical Student thus far! Might I add she’s not wearing an astrocious wig. Bombshell!

Pretty woman but Bombshell… NO

She went to my highschool- repping QC girls!

4. nana says:

Uh claire the shade in your first statement tho. I see you girl. Moving on, no style whatsoever here. Bleh

5. LOVE the last outfit and how she styled it! Beautiful woman ;) xoxo

6. Omgeezy!!! says:

Wow really really Gorgeous !!

7. Blue Ivy carter says:

Same shoes though

8. MAJOR says:

Can I have her address, I want to donate a pair of shoes…..

9. heyyall says:

NO.. but she is pretty

10. mi manning says:

Umm….

11. Nigerian med student studying in the US says:

I sense beaucoup shade in the statement “it’s been a while since we’ve had a Nigerian student studying in the Ukraine…” it made me chuckle though.

12. Stephane says:

First sentence in this entry made me chuckle, moving on…

I’m not sure if I really think she’s a bombshell, or if its the picture quality; looks more like a photoshoot rather than her everyday style.

13. Kandi says:

Did I miss something? Was the shade in the statement
    “It’s been a little while since we’ve had a Nigerian student studying medicine in the Ukraine…”
    Was Claire being facetious?

She looks cute though. I’m a super fan of those white shoes.

I could have sworn yall just had a naija med student from Ukraine on here. Same girl even, about a month ago.

15. igbogirl says:

Thank God…. first Ukrainian post I actually enjoyed… Claire darling how many more Ukrainian are reserved in your arsenal of fashionbombshell.

16. Natasha says:

Some poses meant the outfit couldn’t be clearly seen. Would’ve loved to see how she did the cape as a skirt (dual purpose clothing is a student wardrobe staple, so good on her). With a different top underneath, that sheer tunic fit would’ve been my fav. Solid sense of styling from a conceptual standpoint, no denying that. Cute girl!

17. DivaFabulosa says:

She’s a cute girl, love the first look. Is that the only pair of shoes she has? I wish there were more looks.

18. Claudia says:

Beautiful woman! Her style is ok but I love how she is being resourceful with her items. Smart.

19. Esta Fiesta says:

I personally prefer more color but CUTE!!!!

20. lolani says:

K I get it she had black pumps on in most pics and ya.ll weenies talking about send a chick that’s gonna be a doctor some kicks lol lol lol ya.ll are something else she’s a student that means in most cases limited funds and she still looks hot and her career earning potential alone means ya.ll need to cut the crap and sit down somewhere

21. NYC chick says:

Don’t like this. Also don’t understand why she calls her style “impersonal”?

22. Havana says:

She’s very very pretty but, I laughed at the cape as a skirt in the last pic. It looks funny. Kick it though Med-School ! That’s awesome!

23. Lipstick & Pearls & Platinum says:

Congrats on Med school. I think it takes a lot to focus on clothes/style while keeping up with such a tough curriculum.

I am confused by the statement “my style is impersonal”???

24. Ardent says:

Maybe she spent her money on medical books instead of shoes, you go girl!

25. Candace says:

What does it mean to have an “impersonal” style?

26. lolani says:

Not infulenced by her mode…like how alot of bombshells say they dress for their mood she doesnt. #impersonal