February 17th, 2014
Claire's Life, Fashion News, Fashion Week, Style Diary

So I’m in London!
first pic London Fall 2014 Fashion Week Day 1 claire sulmers mcq by alexander mcqueen dress balmain thigh high boots duckie confetti fur zebra david nyanzi
I had a time packing (see my post about packing for long trips here), and ended up coming a day late; which meant I literally hit the ground running.
London Fall 2014 Fashion Week Day 1 claire sulmers mcq by alexander mcqueen dress balmain thigh high boots duckie confetti fur zebra david nyanzi 00
When in doubt, wear a dress! I threw on a McQ by Alexander McQueen tiger print frock with my new favorite Balmain thigh high boots, and slipped on my Duckie Confetti coat to keep warm (though it’s been really nice here temperature wise–much better than New York!).
2 London Fall 2014 Fashion Week Day 1 claire sulmers mcq by alexander mcqueen dress balmain thigh high boots duckie confetti fur zebra david nyanzi
I love going abroad for the street style, the shows, just about everything. I’m definitely feeling a little frazzled, but I’m inspired.
5 London Fall 2014 Fashion Week Day 1 claire sulmers mcq by alexander mcqueen dress balmain thigh high boots duckie confetti fur zebra david nyanzi
Stay tuned for more from across the pond, and be sure to follow me @ClaireSulmers and @FashionBombDaily for all the best from #LFW.
Photos by David Nyanzi

20 Responses to “London Fall 2014 Fashion Week Style Diary Day 1: A McQ by Alexander McQueen Tiger Print Dress and Balmain Thigh High Boots”

1. Jenn says:

You look absolutely fabulous Claire!

2. Chas says:

Claire you look Fab!!!! Wow!!!

3. KBS says:

I like everything but the pattern of the dress. And you can hand those shades over, thanks in advance.

I seent (yeah, seent) you last night on Blood, Sweat & Heels. You looked cute, face fully beat. However, that show is full blown wack. I had medium-high hopes for it, but nah.

4. Claire says:

@KBS Thanks! A bunch of people were tweeting me that I was on there. I guess I’ll have to catch the rerun. So…are you saying I shouldn’t try for season 2? LOL

5. Keri says:

Claire I saw you too! I yelled out “HEY It’s Claire!” and my mom was like HUH!? lol! You should def try for Season 2. I quite enjoy the shade…I mean the show:)

6. Ejones274@gmail.com says:

Claire you look Fabulous…the boots Rock!!!!

7. thephillydiva says:

Fabulous photos!
    You should be on the show! They need help with the ratings :)

8. C. says:

Hi Claire!
    Please don’t go on that dumb show. COMPLETELY beneath you and will cheapen your brand and you are a classy example of professionalism. It’s crap and exploitative.

9. Martiniwue_Fr says:

Claire you look fabulous!!! Those boots are verything.
    AND…
    I agree with “C.”, that show is such a disapointment. Silly me, I was hoping for more substance from these ladies.

10. Faith says:

Cute ensemble!

11. Brittany says:

I’d like to see Claire on the show. She would be better than Wesley Snipes and Bougie Brie.

12. Cute! I think Claire would be a great addition to the show. Demetria is the only one I really like and she’s always running from the cameras! Mica is too drunk, Daisy is a bit off and Brie is a boring corn ball. Melissa and Geneva are ok.

I saw you too Claire, and you looked So fabulous! (face was BEAT and loved the glasses!). You’d be Fabulous on the show but I think you made the right decision by NOI doing it. I think it kind of tarnished a few people’s reputations a little. The only one I like is Demetria.

14. aha says:

Don’t try it Claire. No No No! You’ve built up your reputation as a classy woman to this point and you don’t want to lose everything you’ve worked hard for by appearing on a reality show. Reality shows are the final resort for people who appear on them. Its like scraping the bottom of the barrel because their careers are down and out and that’s why they’re willing to do anything they are asked to do. A beggar has no choice does he? You have the rest of your career ahead of you and if u take part in this you’ll lose all respect and chances of getting it back are slimmmmm! Goodluck with your decision.

cute outfit. Saw you on the show as well, you’re so pretty :)

16. Alexis says:

Claire, I really love your style. I have calves like you and was wondering how you find boots that not only pass your calves, but go all the way up your thighs!!!!!

17. KBS says:

Yea, no you shouldn’t do that show Claire. It’s corny and common.

18. NYC chick says:

I watch the show but agree with others that you should not become a cast member if given the opportunity. Perhaps some other show some day but not that one

19. zainab says:

yaaasss! love it head to toe sharp!