February 17th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Patricia from New Jersey

Today’s Fab Bombshell is Patricia from New Jersey:
20140217-162304.jpg
The blogger Thefashionvictim14.blogspot.com “I describe my style as versatile.”
20140217-161655.jpg
20140217-161646.jpg
” The beauty of fashion is that there’s no one way to rock something.”
20140217-161624.jpg
” I’m a big bargain shopper and love mixing pieces to create different styles.”
20140217-161607.jpg
” What you wear is saying who you are without having to speak.’
20140217-161557.jpg
” I created my blog to show case my creativity through my outfits and share my fashion tips.”
20140217-161547.jpg
See more of Patricia’s style at thefashionvictim14.blogspot.com and on Instagram @pattys_kloset.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
12 comments

12 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Patricia from New Jersey”

1. tieasha carrawhack! says:

come on Jersey! you can do better than that!

2. tahlyuh says:

Not a fan of the second outfit…the necklace makes the look inexpensive.

Beautiful girl! Put together and hair laid always. I love polished submissions.

3. What we have here (again) is a lovely, well dressed women. Unfortunately, not a fashion bombshell.

4. Angieb says:

MY DOG DRESSES BETTER THAN THIS! #LAME AND BORING…ZZZZZZ

5. KayGee Rox says:

Basic…but by basic I mean been there done that.

6. A cheap hand bag ruins a look.

7. Tifani says:

Cute and stylish woman!

8. Luvly says:

Cheap…Entirely to many high fashion brand replicas in one submission (i.e clear an lime green shoes… Louboutin knock offs; black bag which clearly was not a Birkin).. If you cant afford it that’s cool but don’t try an replicate it cause it only makes you look bad.

9. Stephane says:

No bombshell here + all of her handbags made very regular looking outfits look even worse.

cute, but very common style. i liked the looks minus the pink sweater/gpld heels look

If your a woman who does not have a lot of money to buy overly expensive things, I think she did a damn good job with her outfits. Not everyone can afford high priced stuff and the things she can afford looks well together. It doesn’t matter how expensive the items are, but how well you put the pieces together. Its cute and affordable. If a person is particularly looking for something extra expensive and the new latest thing. Then go look elsewhere at someone else’s page. :)

12. hmm... says:

this person is hardly a bombshell. yawn. her look is juvenile. forced. boring. and it has nothing to do with how inexpensive her items are. Y’all please dont let me get started. back to bed I go. yawn.