February 16th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Couture, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Lupita Nyong’o loves pink! The actress wore the rosy shade at the Chanel Pre-BAFTA Party in the French fashion house’s Couture Fall 2012 Jacket and Dress, a bag from the brand, and Christian Louboutin Pumps:

Here’s a close-up on her bag and jewels. Just darling no?

lupita-nyongo-chanel-pre-bafta-party-chanel-fall-2012-couture-jacket-dress-bag-christian-louboutin-pumps-2

On the runway, her jacket and dress were paired with an embellished beret, tights, and cap-toe pumps.

chanel-fall-2012-couture

Pink is clearly Lupita’s color!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

lupita-nyongo-chanel-pre-bafta-party-chanel-fall-2012-couture-jacket-dress-bag-christian-louboutin-pumps-1

*Naomie Harris was also at the fête in a colorful number from the brand’s Spring 2014 collection. Thoughts on her choice?

naomie-harris-chanel-pre-bafta-party

Images: Getty

8 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Lupita Nyong’o’s Chanel Pre-BAFTA Party Chanel Couture Fall 2012 Jacket and Dress, Bag, and Christian Louboutin Pumps”

1. Taj says:

Lupita looks gorgeous as does Naomie.

2. Danielle says:

I’ve never even seen 12 years a Slave,but I have to say that Lupita is such a beautiful woman. I love her style, she dresses so classy!

3. mel says:

I love the outfit except for the shoes. A different silhouette would have been nice. Maybe a peep toe or d’orsay, rather than the classic pump. Right now her shoe choice makes the outfit very severe looking. Different shoes would have softened the look a little

4. niksmit says:

Pink and this style is not my cup of tea, but it’s working for Ms. Nyong’o.

I’m not sure what to feel about Naomie’s dress. That neck element is choking me vicariously, but I do love a rainbow or color.

5. Aya says:

Lupita love the dress and jacket not the shoes. I really like Naomie’s entire look.

6. Empress says:

Enough about this girl Lupita already. She’s staring to bore me. She just isn’t versatile like Kerry Washington. Kerry can wear anything. Sorry.

7. MynameisPeaches! says:

Naomie looks great. I’m sick of Lupita. There I’ve said it. She let her mask slip at the Bafta’s she was not happy when she lost out on the rising star award.

8. Dom Dom says:

^^^^yes! Watching the baftas last night really turned me off Lupita. She wasn’t gracious at all when she lost out, and her annoyance/upset was written all over her face and body language. Really not here for her, she is however so gorgeous. Like the outfit but not with those shoes.