February 15th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Kadianne wrote, “Eudoxie’s outfit.”
image
“Need deets please.”
You came to the right place! Eudoxie showed off her enviable body on Instagram in a $198 Emma striped crop top and $179 pencil skirt, both by Torn by Ronny Kobo.
Check it out here:
20140215-183825.jpg
Get her top at Shopbop, and her skirt at Shop The Trend Boutique.
Hot! Show ‘em what you’re working with!
What do you think?
image
*Khloe Kardashian has this set in a beige color way.
Khloe-Kardashian-Torn-By-Ronny-Kobo-Nude-Black-White-Striped-Top-Skirt-and-Gianvito-Rossi-Heels
Which look is more your taste?

25 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Eudoxie’s Instagram Torn by Ronny Kobo Emma Striped Crop Top and Matching Pencil Skirt”

1. katie says:

Ugh, at people asking deets on birds. She needs some some self-esteem not selfies. What a fool.

2. Lisa says:

LOL, Katie, pretty much! She is a beautiful girl, though.

I actually like Khloe’s look better. Nice contrast with animal print heels.

Clear bird move and her but looks line it’s about to hit the floor. Stop being so basic. Big butts are a dime a dozen now days…..next

4. Mrs.L says:

What I’d like to see Eudoxie post on Instagram is a copy of that medical degree she’s working on/ not working on. A cute face, tiny waist, and big butt is a lot easier to come by then say a M.D.

5. Aliana says:

Enviable body in deed. However the skirt should have been altered to suit her height. The “midi” skirt trend should hit your MID calf. It takes from her leg making it look shorter. Other than that, LOVE the look. I’m a big Torn by Ronny Kern fan, and I love Eudoxie.

She is not a bird!!! Anyway Eudoxie looks beautiful pretty face, nice body, and educated.

7. Taj says:

Beautiful and smart.

8. Kia says:

Girl bye, trying everything to prove you ain’t “butt” hurt over what he did to you. No amount of “look at me” will justify it,

9. T1K says:

From what I heard she was a pre-med not actually in med school… She looks good tho

10. Lisa says:

Eudoxie ain’t the first or the last chick to take back a cheating man, and I’d bet that many of the chicks going in on her have been in the same predicament at one point or another. SMH. I def don’t agree with her choice but it’s her life, leave her be.

Her bod is bangin’ but the skirt is too long, she def should’ve had it tailored.

11. binks says:

She has a great body but this look has been done to death.

12. Hater says:

@Binks
    I completely agree! Nuff said!

13. NYC chick says:

First I should disclose that I have this outfit. I debated having the skirt altered myself but ultimately decided against it. I do think that it would look better a little shorter. I still like this silhouette actually, particularly for curvy girls. I think it’s a fresher, more grown alternative to the body dress. This is an outfit that one wears for men, not women so I doubt these readers are her target audience. I love her body and she looks great in it (although I do not find her pretty in the face).

I agree that she needs to check her priorities and her so-called man. She needs to be about her business vs. posting selfies in an outfit that has been several people have already been seen in/has been in stores forever. Then again, my same comment applies- as a woman, I am not the target audience for her selfies anyway. Nonetheless, I can’t help but feel saddened by her desperation (as well as Gabby’s)

14. Nicky says:

Eudoxie and Khloe both look great! As far as their personal lives, it is none of our business. NEXT!

15. Loreal says:

I thought this post was about her outfit? Why r we going in about her personal life? I personally think she looks great.

16. Wendy says:

She looks great, however I believe that she has lost some weight. Probably because of her “on break” baby situation. Please finish medical school. IJS

17. Mackenzie says:

This is a fashion blog. The outfit looks good on her. I prefer it in the the black, beige, and white option. ‘Nuff said. Why in the world are all these women commenting on her PERSONAL life in response to a blog question about her style? Eeeeewwwww. Y’all thirsty for the chance to go in on someone. Get it together and have several seats ladies. What did you think about her OUTFIT? #byefelicia

18. aries says:

I prefer Eudoxie look, she looks cute, banging body. love the length of the skirt and her shirt fits better than Khloe.

19. Latoya says:

Exactly @ Mackenzie! This is a fashion blog ladies, let’s keep it as such smh. They both look great!

20. B says:

Agreed @Mackenzie

I like the outfit, but prefer it in the color Khloe has.
    People need to stop acting like Eudoxie staying is something rare. I’m sure most of you know a woman who’s stayed with a man after cheating and probably conceiving a child.And these men most likely weren’t even rich….

I won’t judge because most have put up with some foolishness in their lifetime. Her choice…her life.

21. Katie says:

@mackinzie

I’ll talk about whatever I please and girl, if telling the harsh truth is thirsty then so be it. I dislike these birds/no self worth type of women. You like her, fine, but I don’t have to and I’ll vocalize it any and every time I see her. I won’t normalize women like her for whatever reason. If that bothers sweetie, oh well, your just gonna have to gag and get over it.

22. Katie says:

*if that bothers you, oh well, you’re just gonna have to gag and get over it.

@Katie I agree, people trying to justify this nonsense. They sound so ignorant and simple

24. katie says:

@Anonymous

They probably are and it’s a darn shame! I wouldn’t be surprised if they identified with her in some way which is why they feel some sort of way about my two sentence comment. But they are right about one thing, this is a fashion blog so I’ll comment on her fashion:

I find it sad that she needs to wear these types of clothes to garner attention. There is nothing wrong with clothing showing you are a woman, but to the point where you look attention seeking is another matter. You cannot tell me that if you saw a woman walking down the street in this getup you wouldn’t think something about her. But she has a community peen with money (and an oow baby), so her mental state shouldn’t matter despite the fact that she puts herself on a public platform.

love it