February 14th, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Fashion News, Shopping
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

What snow storm?

Beyoncé braved the frigid New York City weather to attend Solange’s #1MSQFT event a couple of nights ago. She shared flicks via Tumblr of her rocking a $70 Topshop Rose Gold Metallic Top, $76 Matching Skirt, and $854 Charlotte Olympia Nude Dolly Platform Pumps:

Beyonce-Tumblr-Rose-Gold-Metallic-Crop-Top-Matching-Mini-Skirt-and-Charlotte-Olympia-PumpsShe rounded out her look with pink lips and a Heidi braid.

Beyonce-Tumblr-Topshop-Metallic-Crop-Top-Heidi-Braid

Her two tone metallic top features cutaway detailing. It seems Bey had hers tailored into a cropped design.

topshop-copper-cutaway-metallic-shellLike the top, the A-line skirt comes in a rose gold metallic hue.

topshop-rose-gold-two-tone-aline-skirt-product-2-15369848-554814542_large_flexHer nude suede pumps comes complete with a 6″ heel and 1.5″ gold platform.

charlotte-olympia-dolly-nude-heelAre you feeling her look? Recreate it with the items below.

Beyonce-Tumblr-Topshop-Cropped-Metallic-Top-Rose-Gold-Mini-Skirt

She was clearly getting every ounce of her life. Yes!Beyonce-Tumblr-Topshop-Metallic-Crop-Top-Metallic-Skirt

Beyonce-Solange-Tumblr-Topshop-Rose-Gold-Crop-Top-Mini-Skirt

I’m currently obsessing over metallics, so I’m living for this look (freezing temps and all).

What do you think?

~Cliché

Images: Beyoncé Tumblr/Topshop/Charlotte Olympia

49 Responses to “Get the Look: Beyoncé’s Tumblr Topshop Rose Gold Metallic Crop Top, Matching Skirt, and Charlotte Olympia Nude Dolly Platform Pumps”

1. Xoxo says:

Beyonce is so lucky she has other things going on for her cause her fashion sucks, her sister sucks at times but bey’s is wack

2. No says:

^^Lol smh

3. simplyjess says:

Agree with Xoxo, except Solo gets it right majority of the time. Bey’s sense of fashion with and without a stylist is some bullshat!

4. Who? Me? says:

Oh my! I love Beyoncé but this ….this is just wrong!

5. Hater says:

Shes a bad chick, but this aint the look boo boo! Looks wrong and way young!

lol look at dude trying to peep the girls from his side eye

Ok maybe the skirt could have been longer, but she still looks awesome. Let’s take it easy on the critiques ladies.

Loving the hair.

9. T1K says:

Idk… Something seems off

10. jeda says:

im actually pretty surprised at all the comments, i actually like this. Maybe im alone in this.
    Blessings

11. Savant84 says:

Jeda, I am surprised at the comments, too! I actually love this look, it’s a party, her body is sickening and I dig the cost friendly metallics paired with the incredible CO pumps :)

12. TheMissus says:

I think its a cute club look…people expect more from Beyonce and I dont know why. Her day to day style leaves much to be desired for me. When she’s on the red carpet she kills it though

13. aries says:

I think it is cute for a lil party and the hair is really cute, this is the best I have seen her look. makeup is nice, too.

14. Kim D. says:

I am also surprised at comments, I think she looked great. Fashion/style is so personal. You can tell she is feeling herself in the outfit by her face and poses and that is enough for me. I love it.

15. Bwells says:

I think it looks good on her,love the hair and make up!

16. Yonaton says:

Bey looks good! Great makeup and the fit is perfect for a solo party!

17. Regis says:

MAD haters strike again! Ive been on this blog as a bomber and i can begin to tell you the HATE is real!

18. I’m surprised by the comments as well, I think she looks jawdroppingly gorgeous…I do agree however that the skirt looks too short, it does not look like it’s her size. I like she she made it into a crop top and that color against her skin is beautiful.

19. k says:

I like the fit, love the makeup and adore the hair…however I would much rather this braid be called a Harriet braid than a Heidi braid…like Heidi who? SMH

20. Bee. says:

I love it! She looks so cute and carefree.

Smh at all these critics with no credentials…yall stay blessed!

take it easy on the critiques why? because its beyonce? lmfao its not like she’s reading it.. y’all berate the bombs & bombshells every day.. why should a celebrity be exempt?
    ALTHOUGH I AGREE @REGIS

22. Kitty B. says:

I’m shocked by all the comments! I for one am in no shape or form a beYAWNce fan at all, but I must say she looks GORG and I love the outfit, guess I’m the minority lol

23. Umm says:

I don’t like it ….but the hair is cute and makeup…I don’t think anyone is hating it’s not like there making fun of her …I hope people realize she can’t be good at everything ….it’s ppl opinion were still allowed to have those right

24. Nnika says:

I’m not shocked at the comments as it’s a daring look, but I think she pulled it off.

I like!

25. Hello says:

What are yall looking at? Beyoncé looks fab this really works for her ad her body in this outfit is ridiculous

26. Jbrizzy says:

An Epic Fail from head to toe, I was at a fashion event at Macy’s in the Houston galleria with Beverly Johnson, and she had the nerve to say that Beyonce is a fashion Icon, and I was the only one that disagreed

27. Blue Ivy Carter says:

I was soooooooo disturbed by the advertisment on my right….Pills to enhance your curves in 30 days!! LMFAOOOOOOOO I cant!!!

28. Jennelaine says:

I love EVERYTHING about this look. She looks amazing. Top shop did that. I need!

29. Dolostar says:

I think she looks amazing. I think people just don’t care for her style, so if it were anyone else who’s style they like…. Folks would’ve been singing their praises. Bey looks bomb honey. The hair, makeup, body…just beautiful.

30. S says:

I really like the outfit. It’s a party look for what is obviously a party atmosphere. The bronze metallic color compliments her skin tone as well. Very nice.

I LOVE. She looks super cute

32. MAJOR says:

If she gets any lighter!!

33. Mic says:

Once and for all….NO!!!!

34. Biyonsay says:

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!1

35. Tinker-Bell says:

I do not like her style. She dresses like a teenager not a GROWN woman as she claims to be.

36. nelo says:

She is in her 30s not 50s

37. Leelee says:

I am so confused as to why people call her a fashion icon!!..Nothing ever inspiring or even remotely original. It’s like “let me see how many trends I can fit into one look today…”

38. TEXASGRL says:

Hey you guys!! Beyounce is a Southern Girl!!! ok… Now she does not need to loose any more weight that’s all I have to say… Her fashion is Southern and no matter where we go.. we don’t loose it “LOL”!!! This is straighht from H~TOWN (Houston,Texas)!!!!

39. FLEE says:

makeup and hair A+.. the outfit is cute but idk something isn’t quite ON with it. I can’t put my finger on it. But she doesn’t look bad as some of the comments make it seem.

40. erica says:

i loved the looked, and i love when celebrities where things accessible to regular folks….

also fashion is about what you wear and how YOU style it so to say the outfit looks horrible is a blatant lie because the two piece are cute…its her sense of fashion and style…some of yall walk around looking like dumpster divers hastagging Yass!! behind it like you doing it, and dare someone to tell you otherwise…

byefelicias!

41. No says:

She’s 30 not 19 or 20 s she could still be cute and dress like a grown women not a teenager…I hate people that use that as an excuse ..this outfit was okay

42. Claudia says:

Her hair and makeup is beautiful! But I think the outfit is more for a young girl, not a young mom. Something I would have worn to the club in my early twenties.

43. binks says:

I love her hair and makeup as others said but the fit of the outfit is off. Plus, the outfit looks way to young for her. It is a party so I can give her a pass since the outfit (hot or hmmm) fit the event.

44. lol the jealousy. She’s beyonce not Yolanda adams so there’s nothing wrong with the skirt length. this look is very well put together and not just because it’s beyonce. if you still got it why not flaunt it? she looks damn good she ain’t lost it lol. she slayed. end of story, oh and solange slays as well. she has a very eccentric style and I love it. just saying.

45. Lola Reggy says:

It is always fun to read the comments. But for moi, I very much dislike this look. Don’t understand the white fur, to go with all that metallic violence, then that bodychain/harness thing underneath it, then that hairdo that belongs on a evening gown or some angelic figure or a baroness back in 1600, and those terrible platforms. It is just a big fat NO for me. I only like her looks on stage and in her videoclips, don’t understand when she’s not “working” she always looks so off….

46. Chandra says:

Ahhhh! The hair, though! I MUST recreate this hairstyle. I must!

47. hollyjae says:

I don’t know where the negative comments are coming from, but I love this look. I love seeing celebs in affordable pieces and making them look hollywood fresh! Only critique that I do have would be in regards to the belly chain. It seems a little out of place with this look.