February 13th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Who Wore it Better
When Did She Wear it Better? Kim Kardashian in Givenchy’s Ruffled Leather Skirt

Kim Kardashian grabbed lunch with buddy Ciara in the same $2,830 Givenchy Ruffled Leather Skirt she wore while in Paris:
kim-kardashian-givenchy-ruffle-skirt
Both times she stuck to neutral tones, though it seems her footwear worked counter to the weather in both situations. In Paris, she paired the skirt with a black, top, fur coat, and sandals. In sunny Cali, she oped for a mock neck top and knee high boots.
The nappa leather number has draped ruffles on the front panel.
Kim Kardashian in Givenchy's Ruffled Leather Skirt
Though she stuck to her signature minimalist aesthetic both times, I prefer her all black look. The sandals allow the skirt to shine.
What do you think?

0 Kim Kardashian's Givenchy Leather Ruffle Skirt ciara
Kim Kardashian in Givenchy's Ruffled Leather Skirt 1
4 Kim Kardashian's Givenchy Leather Ruffle Skirt
kim-kardashian-paris-givenchy-skirt
2 Kim Kardashian's Givenchy Leather Ruffle Skirt

12 Responses to “When Did She Wear it Better? Kim Kardashian in Givenchy’s Ruffled Leather Skirt”

1. T1K says:

Kimberly! This is NOT you! You look forced!

2. iheartkeya says:

I actually like both looks but the all black look wins. And even though all neutral everything can be so chic, idk how Kim does it. I would be so bored. I love color too much.

3. k says:

awwwww look at Ciara’s lil fat face..too cute. I like both of Kim’s looks but whomever said a while back that she has bitten Christine Centenera’s style was right on the money.

4. AzizMom says:

Even though the books are heavy, that look is better overall. Her hair and face are more pulled together and that rope choker is hot. The coat is fabulous with the sandals look but overall she looks worn and messy.

5. Bree says:

She never wore it well. If I have to choose I would say the long coat with the skirt much better. Ciara looks beautiful preggers.

6. I love Kim’s style I think she is a fashion Icon of our time but for someone who seems obsessed with her looks why does she repeat everything so often, I know that skirt is expensive but it looks cheap to me. I do like the necklace over the shirt. I hope she figure out her new look soon and bring like she use too, as a fan I’m getting bored.

7. aries says:

Kim look depressed, hard to concentrate on her outfit, but Ciara looks gorgeous.

8. Biyonsay says:

Kim, you’ve lost it.
    The haggy looking face, botox, kanye messing with your wardrobe…the sparkle has gone.

9. andrea says:

The boots are actually pants..maybe she had them cut but their pants and if she’s wearing pants under that skirt then hell no.

Otherwise it’s just..no.

Ciara is flaw free as usual.

10. Hello says:

Is it just me or is she starting to resemble Christine Centenera facial features too. I notice way back when she was ripping off Christine Centenera look glad I’m not the only one who notice it .

11. Ash says:

Claire/Anyone: Deets on Ciara’s gladiators please!!!

12. FashionGorl says:

Am I the only one that thinks she looks idiotic going to lunch dressed like that. Ciara is better dressed for the occasion. oh and the skirt is ugly period.

xoxo