February 13th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge: Emily B’s Birthday Celebration Alexis Ambra Sheer Lace Jumpsuit
By Faith

Emily B celebrated her birthday with friends at Bryant Park Grill in a revealing $352 Alexis Ambra Sheer Lace Jumpsuit:

emily-b-birthday-celebration-alexis-ambra-jumpsuit

Her sheer lace jumpsuit features a round neckline with a solid bandeau overlay, long sleeves, wide legs that fall from the waist, and a solid shorts underlay.

alexis-ambra-sheer-lace-jumpsuit

You know I live for a jumpsuit and this piece is great! Emily looked fab.

emily-b-birthday-celebration-alexis-ambra-jumpsuit-1

If you’re up for the splurge, buy Emily’s jumpsuit at www.neimanmarcus.com.

Thoughts?

emily-b-birthday-celebration-alexis-ambra-jumpsuit

Images: Hype Hair & Emily B’s Instagram

Posted In
16 comments

16 Responses to “Splurge: Emily B’s Birthday Celebration Alexis Ambra Sheer Lace Jumpsuit”

1. KITANA says:

Gorgeous girl but Not feelin it. Especially on a mother of 2. All that lace should be between her and Fab…

2. lioness says:

I’m not feeling the wide legs but its not a bad look.

3. Omgeezy!!! says:

yall chicks stay hating! she looks fab and body is on 10!!! shes a young fly mom and yall haters will DEAL!!

4. Josie says:

I think she looks amazing!

trade your fashions

5. Taylor says:

She looks nice!

An improvement. Sexy tasteful outfit (can believe I am articulating this about Emily B). Nevertheless, pretty. I would have loved a straight leg. She indeed looks nice

7. iheartkeya says:

Just because you don’t like the way someone dresses, it doesn’t mean that you’re hating. It’s just personal preference. Anyways Emily is a very pretty girl and I actually kinda like this look.

I love it! And I just asked my fiance if I could wear a sheer outfit w/ a bodysuit underneath. His reply “as long as you’re with me”. So I am here for it!

9. ornella says:

She’s a pretty girl but i’m sorry this outfit it’s clearly not for her figure she’s too curvy for this jumpsuit, it looks cheap on her.

you can take the girl out of the hood…..

11. Peaches says:

Emily is a beautiful girl, the jumpsuit looks good on her, don’t like the wide legs on it…..

12. Martinique_fr says:

She looks Fantastic! I applaud her Confidence…Love it!

13. katie says:

I will never understand why black women would hype her up. She doesn’t even do anything and is too old to be dressing this way.

14. Nicky says:

Emily is beautiful but she looks like a overstuffed sausage

She looks ridiculous and is to fat for this outfit. Maybe it’s the camera but she needs to lose a solid 40 pounds. She’s fat and always tries to stuff herself into clothes to small. She seems sweet but totally a doormat

16. Bliss says:

I usually don’t like anything Emily wears but I really love this jumpsuit! I would’ve rather done something with the hair up instead, like some sleek look, and a pop of color on her lips.