February 13th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Lisa from Texas
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Today’s Bombshell is Lisa from Texas. Get into her style:

TheShoppingSlayerShe kept her message short and cute, simply saying, “Plus Size Blogger/Vlogger bringing RealSize fashion on a budget.”

TheShoppingSlayer-1

See more looks below:

TheShoppingSlayer-2

TheShoppingSlayer-3

TheShoppingSlayer-4

TheShoppingSlayer-5Ok! I love your grey booties, and am obsessed with your purple lipstick. Catch her on Instagram: @TheShoppingSlayer

What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
30 comments

30 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Lisa from Texas”

1. Esta Fiesta says:

She’s cute!! I like that she’s not trying too hard. Her lipsticks are AMAZING!!

2. Honeybrown says:

I very much enjoyed her. Her looks scream effortless yet chic. She also has a quirkiness that I enjoyed as well. And her hair is fab! Bombshell.

3. Ann says:

I love her style she is pretty and chic. Her hair is amazing.

4. Danielle says:

Cute style, and I really love her hair!

5. Marcia R. says:

She’s TheShoppingSlayer on Instagram I follow her! I love the way she puts it together and she’s from Texas like me.

6. Blah says:

Pretty woman…ok style.I wasn’t inspired at all and the accessories were overdone at times and look cheap.

7. D.Boog says:

She looks so cute! Heading to her IG now.

8. Natasha says:

Real sized fashion for real sized budgets? I’m into that…great tagline, Lisa! I would’ve like to see fewer printed t-shirts/tops, however. I’m sure she has range and seems to like mixing it up while staying with a surefire silhouette. Would love to see a future submission from Lisa.

9. Brenda says:

She bad, a big girl slaying.

10. coco says:

ma’am from a fellow thick legged beauty WHERE did you find your thigh high boots?!?

I love the camo outfit

12. Kiki P. says:

I think she looks fabulous. Her style isn’t over the top ridiculous, I think she exudes confidence and she isn’t trying to fit into a particular style trend. Everything fits well for her body type… I voted Bombshell!!

13. TheRealest says:

ya’ll always let the big woman slide…if a smaller girl wore these you guys would have given them a bombshell rating

14. TheRealest says:

Wouldn’t have* given them a bombshell rating

15. BougieHippie says:

great shoes, make-up and hair… still cultivating the style. I think her proportions need a bit more finessing. Otherwise, good job, girl!

16. Jennifer Freeman says:

I went to her Instagram page she is beautiful and her style is on point, I like her tag line and from her pictures the only thing big about her is her style. I barely wear a size 5 and want everything she is wearing!

17. mrs.M says:

Thank you for posting, her Instagram is amazing and she is drop dead gorgeous. Her style looks like her own not like she is following a trend. I’m impressed.

18. Peaches says:

She looks nice!!!! Her accessories are not overdone, she looks good and her style is on……

19. Sahar says:

Man her skin is gorgeous. I voted bombshell cause her looks work very well on her!

20. candy says:

Yay! A plus size bomber who wasn’t thrown into the fire… ( you all know how some of the trolls behave when it comes to plus size bloggers) …..

that said. Decent submission. Lipsticks and hair on on point!(as I begin to look at my matte lipsticks) Her POV does come through in her style but I think they would be clearer if better quality accessories we chosen.

21. Sandy says:

There’s no wrong here, plus size girl in thigh high boots! I’m following! she is original and not doing the typical plus size too little too tight clothing. I LOVE HER! New Follower, Lisa you rock girl.

22. S. Hill says:

I like to see you skinny girls find over the knee boots for less than $50. All the other bloggers are doing over priced or cheap looking fashions, she is serving and he looks pretty and well put together. Her hair and makeup is flawless.

23. Sandy says:

That’s strange I can barely see her accesories ecept for the bracelets. Can we let a plus size girl be great.Geesh she looks great and I want her hair, boots and skin.

24. Micah says:

I went to her instagram page and the pictures over there show her clearer, her acesories look nice and she has awesome style. Yes she does have amazing skin. I’m in my 30′s and don’t want leggings with crosses and bodyco dresses. I love her view point.

25. Kay Nichols says:

I looked at past bomb dailys that had on more accesories than her, like someone said her style is unique and her own point of view which is quite lovely. Why is her size mentioned at all she is a cutey and I’m heading over to her Instagram page now. I really like the denim skirt with all the bracelets and boots trendy and fashionable but not over done.

26. heavenly84 says:

YES, YES, YES ! She is showing out for Big Girls everywhere and killin it. The hair is amazing, makeup flawless, accessories awesome. Bombshell – Hell yeah!

not a fan of her style but she is gorgeous!!!! love her smile and hair

28. Ms M says:

Love the grey/camo outfit and her hair is perfection!

29. Nia says:

She is sooooo freaking pretty, love her style.