February 12th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Featured, On the Scene
On the Scene: The About Last Night Pan African Film & Arts Festival Premiere
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

The world continues to revolve outside of New York Fashion Week!

Last night, stars showed up and showed out at the About Last Night Pan African Film & Arts Festival Premiere.

Let’s see who was in attendance:

Kevin-Hart-About-Last-Night-Pan-African-Film-Festival-PremiereThe film’s star Kevin Hart opted for a Ermenegildo Zegna Spring 2013 Burgundy Suit, while his gorgeous girlfriend Eniko Parrish bet on a Michael Costello cutout gown for the night. I’m loooving her look!

Keri-Hilson-Pan-African-Film-Festival-PremiereKeri Hilson hit the carpet in a Ekaterina Kukhareva Fall 2013 printed long sleeve dress, heels by Marion Ayonote, and a necklace by Charles Albert. It’s a bold, bright, and I might be feeling it. How about you?

Regina-Hall-Pan-African-Film-and-Arts-Festival-Premiere

It was all about black for Regina Hall who rocked a sexy plunging jumpsuit.

Michael-Ealy-Pan+African+Film+Arts+Festival+Premiere+ScreenMichael Ealy…. I mean…

Letoya-Luckett-Versace-Pan+African+Film+Arts+Festival+Premiere+ScreenLeToya Luckett served face in a Versace Resort 2014 sheer draped dress. I like this a lot!

Lil-Mama-Pan+African+Film+Arts+Festival+Premiere+Screen

Lil Mama was hard to miss in yellow leggings and white boots. While it’s not my favorite look of the night, I do love the necklace.

John-Legend-Pan+African+Film+Arts+Festival+Premiere+Screen

Cutie John Legend rolled solo in all black. No complaints here!Joy-Bryant-Pan+African+Film+Arts+Festival+Premiere+ScreenLast but not least, we have Joy Bryant who looked nicely put together in her cream ensemble. I’m particularly loving her red lip.

Who had your favorite look of the night?

~Cliché

Images: Getty

9 Responses to “On the Scene: The About Last Night Pan African Film & Arts Festival Premiere”

1. What a colourful carpet! Everyone is looking nice. I love keri and Eniko Parrish here:)

2. I was thinking everyone looks great, until, Lil Mama happened. I forgave her for the Jay Z incident after the TLC Movie, now this?

Keri Hilson is so beautifu and I LOVE her dress.

3. Lolita says:

Damn Keri hilson is beyond beautiful … She is indeed doing her”pretty girl rock”

4. k says:

Hits: Eniko, Keri and Letoya…love the cut of Keri’s dress

Misses: Lil Mama, Joy Bryant (i’m tired of her looking so homely, she needs to hire a stylist) and Regina from the waist down. (the cut of the pants leg and those shoes gotta go)

5. Loves Keri’s dress. Not feeling her hair. I can’t with Lil’ Mama, what’s really hood?

6. Biyonsay says:

ENIKO…WOW

7. Taylor says:

Lil mama can never do RIGHT. Smh what is that ? Keri is gorg but I HATE that dress, and her mani. Why does Letoya look so pissed? All in all, Kevin Hart’s girlfriend is STUNNING. Michael Costelo knows how to design for a woman’s body. 10′s across the board for both of them.

Why does Joy Bryant always dress like my great grandma. She’s beautiful nonetheless.

9. Valerie says:

Sigh.. Can someone get Michael a stylist? Please? A man that beautiful needs to stop being downgraded by outfit choices.