February 12th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Look for Less, Shopping
By Faith

Naya Rivera took in Michael Kors’s Fall 2014 show in a Spring 2014 White Python Crop Top, High Waist Pencil Skirt from the brand, Silver Envelope Clutch, and Python Ankle Strap Sandals:

naya-rivera-michael-kors-fall-2014-show-2

I’m loving Naya’s hair color!

naya-rivera-michael-kors-fall-2014-show-1

Get Naya’s look for less here.

Would you wear it?

naya-rivera-michael-kors-fall-2014-show

*Check out the show’s other gorgeous attendees.

freida-pinto-michael-kors-fall-2014-show

Freida Pinto

nina-garcia-michael-kors-fall-2014-show

Nina Garcia

blake-lively-rose-byrne-michael-kors-fall-2014-show

Blake Lively and Rose Byrne

hanneli-mustaparta-michael-kors-fall-2014-show

Hanneli Mustaparta

Images: Getty

19 Responses to “Look for Less: Naya Rivera’s Michael Kors Fall 2014 Show Michael Kors Spring 2014 White Python Crop Top, High Waist Pencil Skirt, Silver Envelope Clutch, and Python Ankle Strap Sandals”

1. Dom Dom says:

I HATE this contouring craze, it looks crazy. Naya’s face looks crazy…I’m here for the outfit though.

Freida looks great from the ankles up. Those toes are teetering on the edge of those shoes, so unbecoming.

2. Beautifuleyes says:

Okay- Naya river is playing single white female to Kim K.
    Her whole style is bitten!

3. Chic Noir says:

this hair color is much more flattering for her skin tone!

4. Casandrae says:

her hair looks dry. love the outfit though.

5. Kona says:

@beautifuleyes I agree!! I always expect certain celebs to slowly evolve into Kim’s style..from the hairstyle down..smh it’s her, Lala, Adrienne Bailon(?), and Khloe too..Kourtney does her own thing.

6. rae says:

I love Frieda Pinto she’s my favorite and she looks gorgeous! The nerve of her however to not wear nail polish? I cant

7. Sahar says:

@Rae, most shown aren’t wearing nail polish, and I don’t mind it but I can see how people believe it completes a look.

8. Tae says:

Naya looks gorg as usual but imma need her to try a new silhouette.. just ONE time thats all

9. NYC chick says:

Frieda- yes, gorgeous! Blake- I hate her outfit. I think Naya may be the reason why Kim dyed her hair back. Very single white female.

10. LadyLea says:

BLAVE LIVELY BLAKE LIVELY BLAKE LIVELY!!!!

11. Olwethu says:

No wonder Kanye thinks his woman deserves a Vogue cover, can you blame him??

12. Hater says:

Kim K. for the poor!

13. Lids says:

@ Dom Dom….freakin’ hilarious!!

14. Itsjustme says:

Wow she *is* looking very Kim K-ish. :( getting tired of seeing the same thing over and over.

Be yourself… Kim Kardashian is already taking!!!!! P.S: Pretty girl

16. iheartkeya says:

Naya is really pretty but I agree with most of you. Nowadays, when I look at her I can’t help but think “Kim did this already”. It’s kinda sad. Side note: Frieda is really pretty also and I like her outfit. And Nina Garcia has great hair. I love the layers.

17. All the dresses are very beautiful and gives trendy look. I like the White Python Crop Top, High Waist Pencil Skirt dress the most.

18. Jenniss says:

Where can I get Naya’s look for less?

There’s no link or anything for me to click.

But I’m looking for an outfit just like hers!

Thank you!