February 11th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Rita Ora kept it sultry, yet chic at Donna Karan’s Fall 2014 Show in a Sheer Inset Drape Dress from the brand:

rita-ora-donna-karan-fall-2014-show-donna-karan-dress-3

She finished her look with sleek hair and her signature red lip.

rita-ora-donna-karan-fall-2014-show-donna-karan-dress

I couldn’t pinpoint Ms. Ora’s exact frock, but the piece looks like a blend of some of the designs on the brand’s Fall 2013 runway.

donna-karan-fall-2013

donna-karan-fall-2013-1

Rita has been on point this NYFW hasn’t she?

rita-ora-donna-karan-fall-2014-show-donna-karan-dress-2

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

rita-ora-donna-karan-fall-2014-show-donna-karan-dress-1

Images: Getty and Style.com

13 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Rita Ora’s Donna Karan Fall 2014 Show Donna Karan Sheer Inset Drape Dress”

1. Taj says:

Rita looks gorgeous and is a rather pretty young woman.

2. Janae says:

Besides her lopsided boobs, she looks good

3. DYLG says:

Is she a singer or a fashion Icon?

4. fly won says:

easily the best Ive ever seen her look! bravo

5. Biyonsay says:

THAT IS IT. Rita Ora has officially become my body inspiration!
    Her body is on point and toned to perfection!
    Hair and makeup have vastly improved too.

6. JacBandit says:

even though this chick annoys me, i must say she looks damn good! styled to perfection. kudos to you Rita

I’m not a fan of many of Ms. ORA FASHIONS BUT BLACK IAN HER COLOR

8. NYC chick says:

She looks great. She actually looks like Beyonce and JLo in some of these pics. I just want her to ditch the hair and lipstick. She would look so much better without this

I LOVE THIS LOOK from head to toe HOWEVER, her lack of breast support killed it for me….would it have killed her to lift her boobies with tape just to give it a more perky effect. le sigh. Everyone is not blessed with the perky boobs but a woman in her 20s shouldn’t carry her breasts that low. baby fake it till you make it is my motto.

10. Kanyeshrug says:

11. Nnika says:

I URGE her to keep whichever make-up artist and hair stylist she used for this look.. I’ve never seen her look so refreshing. GORGEOUS!

12. Nicky says:

She finally looks normal and good looking.

13. MAC says:

Gorgeous! Finally. I hate that she normally dresses like such a clown.