February 11th, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day, Shopping, Steal
Bomb Product of the Day: RooftopsNYC’s ‘I Met God She’s Black’ T-Shirt
By Faith

I love a fun graphic t-shirt, and the latest on my list is RooftopsNYC’s I Met God She’s Black T-Shirt:

rooftopsnyc-i-met-god-shes-black-t-shirt

The shirt is self-explanatory, boasting “I Met God She’s Black” contrast text. Drake has even been spotted in the piece!

rooftopsnyc-i-met-god-shes-black-t-shirt-1

You can get your own for a steal at www.rooftopsnyc.com.

Thoughts?

rooftopsnyc-i-met-god-shes-black-t-shirt

18 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: RooftopsNYC’s ‘I Met God She’s Black’ T-Shirt”

:-(

2. heyyall says:

This shirt is stupid.. and the person who made, have no clue who God is b/c God is a spirit.

3. Bwells says:

Seems pretty disrespectful.

4. Miss Medusa says:

Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!! Finally, somebody got it right! How y’all gon’ make these stupid comments…God is a spirit?! Disrespectful! One thing I can say about the Devil is HE will give you the truth in plain sight, but the masses refuse to accept it. Why would you not think the so-called “black” woman is not God (whatever God means)? She is the first being on this planet. Through her, all life (man as a species) came through that cosmic portal we call a womb! Hell, you’ve seen God every day of your life and some patriarchal-minded man made you look elsewhere instead of looking at yourself! The woman, with a womb, and your personal creator…your MOTHER! The wombman on planet Earth, or Terra, is the manifestation of the cosmos in human form! When I say Cosmos, I mean the real God. The sun, moon, and stars, the planets and zodiacs, the galaxies and milkyways, that’s the true God. We are the manifestation of that true God. Our hair is thick and in spirals, just like how the universe moves…and carbon colored, too! The wheel of Ezekial…that’s the zodiac wheel! Jacob on his bed with his 12 sons surrounding him, forming the tribes of Israel (Isis + Ra+ El-ohim), that’s the 12 zodias signs. Just look at what he is saying to his sons, he’s describing them as the zodiac signs.
    The pope even praises a Black Madonna, only you can’t see it! This shirt is probably the realest thing put forth to the masses in a long time…only…we are not black…black means a dead status or pale/bleached…meaning what we always thought was white.

Hmmm….to think of it, since black means white and white means black, he’s probably saying the so-called white woman is God, since his mother is Albion/so-called Jewish.

5. jme says:

I love it. Will be purchasing this shirt :-)

6. Bee. says:

This shirt is DOPE!!

7. LadyShawann says:

I’ve seen this befor, I like it.

8. LT says:

What a great shirt! I will be adding this piece to my wardrobe in the very near future :)

9. Lila says:

The first three commenters need to invest in a sense of humour…

10. Lila says:

Ps. god isn’t even real. smh

Sense of humor i have…this shirt is a hmm. Its just a black and white shirt with a “wow, statement”. NEXT

God have mercy on your soul Lila

12. Ivie9ja says:

Being that we are all made in Gods image then according to Logic God is a black female among other things And technically many of us have met God in our own way I think it’s a fun shirt I’m not offended by it and I’m a Christian

Hmmmm, I need like five of these STAT!
    @Miss Medusa: ………..

14. ike2998 says:

I see @miss Medusa drinking the kool aid again

15. heyyall says:

we are made in Adams image.. Adam was made in Gods image. Get it right @Ivie9ja

16. Nikki says:

@Miss Medusa puh-reach, girl! They don’t hear you tho…

17. Glenn says:

The original man which is the black race is God. especially the black woman