February 10th, 2014
Angela Simmons, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Angela Simmons has been making her rounds during New York Fashion Week. She was most recently spotted at the Vivienne Tam Fall 2014 show wearing a Spring 2013 cutout dress from the designer, and a red hooded fur coat from her Foofi line:

Angela-Simmons-Vivienne-Tam-Fall-2014-Show-Vivienne-Tam-Spring-2013-Black-Cutout-DressCheck her out with the hood on.

Angela-Simmons-Foofi-Red-FurThe look was styled on the runway with a pulled back ‘do and black strappy sandals.

Vivienne-Tam-Spring-2013It’s certainly a saucy bare as you dare look, but there’s something I’m feeling about it. I’m going to say hot!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

~Cliché

20 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Angela Simmons’s Vivienne Tam Fall 2014 Fashion Show Vivienne Tam Spring 2013 Black Cutout Dress and Red Foofi Hooded Fur Coat”

I dislike this look and miss her old nose

2. koko says:

LOL @ Anonymous about her nose lol smh how do people always know someone has had work done? I feel like i never notice :(

um, i don’t like it. the devil is in the details and if she was going to do this the undergarments should have been high rise. you cannot and should not wear a low rise or mid rise or whatever rise THAT is with a dress like this. the “sex” is already in the cutouts, you can’t add more “sex” with the undies. the runway model has on BRIEFS!

ughhh sometimes it just frustrates me that if you are supposed to be a “fashionista”, have your own line etc, put yourself out there in that light, but basics like this, you mess up?? it just calls a lot of your “talent” into question. a sheer dress goes with high rise undergarments! jeez, c’mon…

and that was not solely about, or even directed toward AS, just saying…

3. Little Red Riding Hood much. The model looks better in that dress. the red coat and matching shoes are overkill. Blonde hair aint working either:(

i like ALL the items especially the coat but NOT all 2gether… She MISSED it!

5. KITANA says:

Angela? Girl what was you thinking? This looks a hot mess. That coat is something a D Boy in Chicago would wear to a comedy show. NO!

6. Ready says:

I’ve been waiting to vote on this! The hair is too dry, the makeup ages her, her attempt at a fierce face leaves mine blank, and the bikini under the lasercut paper? The red hooker pumps and bathrobe too? No ma’am.

7. Elle says:

It’s Fashion Week, she’s supposed to go all out, who wants to play it safe? That’s boring! I like it, I love the cutouts and I like this look on her! I love the Red coat though! I see the same terms used in the comments with anything that is a step outside of the box.

8. andrea says:

cute look on the model

Trying way too hard….

10. 202 says:

1) a blk bodysuit (like a one piece swimsuit) or the same under garments the model wore would look better than what appears to be standard bikini panties. 2) something about the red coat, red lips, AND red shoes isnt right imo. 3) the hair … its just, there. :/ but in movement/different poses – it looks great on IG! as she captioned – “whats fashion w/o the risk” …go ang!

11. Brandi says:

I am probably alone in the world with the thought that I’m going to share however I’m going to post it anyway: I am so tired of this look & I wish it would go away. I am tired of seeing celebs underwear, be it under something sheer or because they have their clothes hanging open or half off. I am tired of sheer garmentry with strategically placed appliques moving ever closer to parts not acceptable to be seen in American public. These looks are just worn at this point; nothing new or shocking about them only that they’re moving ever closer & closer to bad taste. I’d love to be shocked to see certain repeat offenders PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON and step out looking rich & tasteful as they should because after all if they do not have good taste & judgement, they can afford a stylist who does.

12. @Alexislovesme says:

SHE LOOKS BOMB

13. Yasmin says:

Brandi, you are not alone

14. Dom Dom says:

She looks like a tramp. A 40 year old one at that. I can’t cosign this at all, she stays doing way too much.

15. lanatria says:

…..more like fashion WEAK!! HATED IT!!

16. Lila says:

I think Koko is right. The undies need to be high waisted and her pose (legs/knees apart) adds more “sexy” too. A demure pose and proper underwear would make this looks loads better, IMO.

17. Honest Choas says:

All of what Brandi said!

Ang NEVER gets it right, especially when she is trying to look stylish and rich. Certainly she is rich… but stylish? And then she wants to create a brand??

I don’t like the hair or those roach killer 8 inch heels she is always wearing!

Please go back to the basic, because this just makes you look basic!

18. GooGoo says:

Nope! And I hate that this woman and other socialites keep getting pushed as being fashionable when they are often anything but. Like the other commenters have said this is a tired look. Too much red and skin showing and all the red details look tasteless and poorly styled.

her hair is a hot BLEEP mess. blonde hair is not for every women who has light skin.

20. Mellyvanelly says:

Angela wears those very high olcay gulsen heels because she is short her an bow wow are about the same height