February 7th, 2014
Fashion News, Shopping, Solange Knowles
Shop Now: The PUMA x Solange ‘Girls of Blaze’ Disc Collection
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Solange Knowles put her impeccable sartorial taste to good use for her newly launched ‘Girls of Blaze’ Disc Collection for PUMA:

puma-x-solange-disc-collection-2014jpg

A brief history, “In 1992 the Puma Disc was unveiled as the first laceless running shoe, and it shook up the scene. But until now, it was just a men’s shoe.”

Disc-Burlap-Rainbow-Okpo

Solange tapped New York City creatives Hisham Baroocha , Gerlan Jeans, and William Okpo to produce three Opening Ceremony exclusive styles.

Disc-Rainforest-Hisham-Disc-1

Disc-Tire-Gerlan-Marcel

The colorful kicks will run you $150, and are currently on sale at Opening Ceremony.

Will you be buying?

~Cliché

Source: Opening Ceremony

7 Responses to “Shop Now: The PUMA x Solange ‘Girls of Blaze’ Disc Collection”

1. crisjae says:

Yesss! i love the shoe. very creative shoe. i love the colors… different is always good.. Perf!

2. Yes, trying to buy them now, but it says “Coming Soon” so… guess I’ll have to wait until “soon” arrives… #womp

3. Derianne says:

these shoes have a lot going on with them man…but I love the colors esp the second one…

4. Brittany. L says:

I like this picture but honestly i’m not feeling those sneakers at all. It’s not my style

5. Danielle says:

If I had the money for them I’d definitely rock them. I love to wear things that are unique, and those sneakers are definitely fly!!! I love the 2nd and the 3rd pair the most, I’m not really feeling the 1st pair.

6. flygyrl72 says:

Nope. Puma has cheaper better designed kicks than these. Not feeling them at all. Way too much going on. Especially for the price.

7. Marta says: