February 6th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Fashion Show, Fashion Week, Hot or Hmm, Kelly Rowland
By Faith

Despite the snow and slush, Kelly Rowland sparkled at Houghton’s Fall 2014 fashion show in a glitter velvet blazer and glitter trousers from the brand’s Fall 2013 collection:

kelly-rowland-houghton-fall-2014-show-houghton-fall-2013-glitter-velvet-suit-1

She finished her look with a sleek chignon and gold jewelry.

kelly-rowland-houghton-fall-2014-show-houghton-fall-2013-glitter-velvet-suit

Her blouse was featured in the brand’s Fall 2013 lookbook, paired with high-waist leather trousers.

houghton-fall-2013-lookbook

On the runway, her trousers were paired with a cream, tie-neck blouse with sheer sleeves.

HOUGHTON__Ready to wear  fall winter  2013_New-York_fashion week february 2013

Hot! Can’t wait to see what other shows Ms. Rowland attends this fashion week.

kelly-rowland-houghton-fall-2014-show-houghton-fall-2013-glitter-velvet-suit-3

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

kelly-rowland-houghton-fall-2014-show-houghton-fall-2013-glitter-velvet-suit-1

Images: Mireya Acierto/Getty Images North America

17 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kelly Rowland’s Houghton Fall 2014 Show Houghton Fall 2013 Glitter Velvet Blazer and Glitter Wide Leg Trousers”

1. cheeky says:

I think her hair and makeup are gorgeous…but I think the outfit looks like a shiny trash bag :(

Nooooooo!! Why kelly?! :’-(
    On a positive note, her face is stunning! Love the make up

3. Sarah says:

Kelly is definitely knocking on the door as a fashion icon..well in my opinion she is already there…This look is amazing..especially to represent the designer at her fashion show..Kelly’s hair & makeup is FLAWLESS..and Marni (her stylist) is just killing it with her..this is what you call taking a risk and making it work..Kelendria can really pull off anything..usually its her hair that throws it off sometimes..but this is AMAZING

4. B wells says:

Her Makeup is so perfect!

5. Dom Dom says:

Not feeling the outfit. Face, however, looks heavenly. She needs to stop with the fake mole though, looks ridiculous and she looks late.

6. Shana says:

Kelly is BEAUTIFUL.

7. TOYA says:

Kelly is breathtaking beautiful.>>.>…

Its funny to come on FBD and hear a new outlook bc on FB everyone was loving this o_O her face is beat, tho

9. I like the look on Kelly. I just don’t like the fit of the pants on her. If the pants were straight leg I would say heck yeah all the way. The wide leg looks kinda clownish, but that’s not her fault. I want that necklace.

10. Kilode? says:

ewww model wears it better.

11. V says:

I think the outfit is wearing her and she’s not wearing the outfit.She’s drowning in the clothes. I think Eva- someone around the same size and height of Kelly- would have rocked it better.

12. iheartkeya says:

I actually love this look. The pants are a little big but that’s really the only flaw in my opinion . She is so stunning!

13. I’m all about glitter but the volume on those trousers is giving me grief. On the bright side, her makeup is flawless!

14. Bee. says:

She slayed this! Flawless from head to toe!!!

15. Shea says:

Love everything about this

16. Ashley says:

I kinda love every single thing about this. Those pants are the definition of OD but that’s what makes them great! And it’s Fashion Week…what better time to push the envelope.

17. k says:

I don’t dig this look. I like the pants in motion though, on the model. Too much fabric for Kelly’s shorter frame. I like how the ensemble fits her from the waist up including her hair and makeup. They contoured for dear life didnt they? Her brows are gorge