February 6th, 2014
Accessories, Bomb Product of the Day, Shopping
Bomb Product of the Day: Rachel Stewart FlyGirl Earrings

Though I tend to go for more understated jewelry, I know quite a few of you will fall in love with Rachel Stewart’s bold baubles.
Her online store stocks a considerable amount of look-at-me pieces, including these Flygirl earrings.
rachel-stewart-jewelry-fashion-bomb-daily
The $30 lightweight shoulder grazers come in 6 colors, ensuring endless mixing and matching.
Rachel Stewart FlyGirl Earrings fashion bomb daily 1
Rachel Stewart FlyGirl Earrings fashion bomb daily 1
Love! If you’re a Fly Girl, get yours at RachelStewartJewerly.com.
1 Rachel Stewart FlyGirl Earrings fashion bomb daily 1
*Make sure you peruse a few of Rachel’s other offerings:
2 rachel stewart jewelry fashion bomb daily

6 rachel stewart jewelry fashion bomb daily
rachel stewart jewelry fashion bomb daily
She’s got quite the cool selection!
** I knew that ‘pick’ pic looked familiar! We featured Rachel Stewart as a Cool Online Find back in 2011. It’s great to see the brand’s evolution!

6 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: Rachel Stewart FlyGirl Earrings”

1. Jackie says:

Months ago, I wouldn’t consider wearing these. But they’re fun (and look lightweight). But can we pls talk about the models’ hair? I’m so mad at how truly fly these ladies look! Beautiful. #GottaKeepPracticingWithMyNaturalHair

2. Karen says:

Haute, hot, haute! These will match my fly fro perfectly.

3. S says:

I am SO getting these! Love’em!

4. hollyjae says:

The “Fly” earrings are coming off a little baby girl to me, sorry. But I do enjoy her other styles!

5. mc0728 says:

knockoff melody ehsani!!

6. iQgraphics says:

@mc0728
    my comment was going to be ‘why do I feel as if I’ve seen these before, and LOOOOOONNNGGG ago’
    But you’ve hit the nail on the head and answered my question